1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf boys Ido & Howl and Event head Wintery

Nov 22, 2008

1. I am torn. Need to see Howl with dark hair....plus SSDF boys x 2 to be announced. I have been holding out against Flood for so long, if those boys are cuter than Flood it will be a real problem for my indecisive brain, whether to go for Howl or ? or ?......Argh!

2. Howl is gorgeous! He kind of looks like Abadon's little brother to me. :sweat
      I like the fact that Luts is showing the Event head with different faceups; the dark smoky one is unusual for them. :love He is so cute! Must try to bring him home.

3. @_____________________@ So the new pics totally changed my feelings on Howl. He's GORGEOUS~~ I agree with you St. James..he's got a little bit of Abadon in him, but a less harsh face. :aheartbea

4. I didn't realize that there was a discussion on the new sdf boys here. I kept talking about them in the event room. XD;

Well, I gotta say I like them. As for the event head, I can pass on him which is good for my wallet. ^^;

Also, there are two new SSDF coming out later in December too, not SDFs. I look forward to those two as well seeing as I'm liking the SDF boys :3

5. DEAD. I am officially DEAD. Ido is SO CUTE, I think I need to bring him and the event head home...! Guuuh, wait for me, little event head! >: The amount is so low this time, I'm hoping that if I can't get one there will be enough in the secondhand market...!

6. I'd had a feeling when I saw the teaser for Howl that I was going to love him, but I was afraid I would be disappointed once more. Now I know I will be ordering him on the first. :)

7. Now that I've seen the pics of the event head. I am scrambling for to raise the money needed for my Shine so that I can order on time to get the event head too!! Just sooo cute and sweet and gah I can't wait to play with face-ups for him or her. I don't even know what gender I will eventually make it, let alone what character it will be!! But I'm still super excited!! :D:D:D

Lucky for me my birthday falls right in the middle of the event. When my mom asked me today what I wanted for my birthday, I answered nonchalantly, "Uh, don't know. Just cash, I guess. Cash is always good." Who said that high school Acting class I took never paid off? ;)

8. GAH.
      Clear photos at last!
      Even the overexposed single promo pic of him was enough to get my wallet running in terror. lol
      Those brooding eyes, that hint of a smile, the nonchalant attitude. Eeee. :D
      Please excuse me while I fangirl in my excitment.
      HOWL is most def coming home for sure, plus the 15% promotion is just too irresistable:doh (now to somehow squeeze out some extra cash for the doll, what w/the holiday right around the corner and all. eek!)

And the two new Kid Delfs are super cute~ :aheartbea
      Can't wait to see the SSDF too!

9. I just fell in love.
      I LOVEEE the Idooooo!!!!
      I must have himmmm.
      D; <333333

10. I first saw the over-exposed photos and was like "...meh".

...Then I took a look at Howl today and howled. (aha, bad pun galore). I've been looking for a boy doll with an interesting face, but so far all of the were of the "pretty boy" variety and none really caught my eye. But Howl. Seriously.

I love how unusual his face is. It's not "pretty boy" for sure, but it's something so much better. :aheartbea

11. But Luts is making it difficult. Because the discount on the SDF is only for Dec 1 thru Dec 3rd, and if they do not release the pictures of SSDF before Dec 3rd, then we cannot even make that decision.

Flood is really nice, I have one. He has a much more serious look than the two Howl and Ido.

I am planning on getting both Howl and Ido so I can have two type 2 SDF body. The type 2 SDF body is very very nice compared to type 1. More pose ability and holds poses very well.

In a way, I like it just about as much as SD17 body

12. The new SDF boys are scheduled for release on December 1st, so the 15% discount for 3 days lasts from December 1 to December 3rd for them, as new SDF dolls.

The new SSDF are scheduled to be released December 15th. If I'm reading this correctly, the 15% discount for 3 days applies to any new dolls. If that's the case, then maybe for the SSDF, the 15% discounts will be from December 15th to December 18th because they're new dolls. Well, that's my take on it anyways. Luts can always clarify on their Q&A board if people are still uncertain. :)

13. Yes, your understanding is correct.

My understanding of Sylvian's post was that she was not sure to choose between Flood, Howl or the new SSDF which will not be released until Dec 15th (but my interpretation of her post may be incorrect)*_*

14. Oh! I just thought she couldn't decide who to get first regardless of the event. In other words, there are too many beautiful dolls to choose from. *_* I could be wrong too. LOL

15. I really love the event head.
      And I will order an angel elf soo in december, so I will get the event head as well!
      I have already a character in mind for it, and I am going to turn it into a girl. Too bad that it doesn't fit the senior delf girls. I asked Luts if it would fit, but they answered that it would look odd because the head will be to big for the body.
      So I am going to search elsewhere for the perfect body (and resin match).

But I really love the Wintery head. :love:

16. :droolHowl.....oh yeah I was definately howling and drooling like mad fool for sure, love these live pictures of him.....gotta see him in a dark wig and then I am done for.....*_*

17. Hahaha, I also want him in a dark wig XD. Seems like he will be taking the blank space on my sig:sweat

18. That's exactly what I meant, but yes also too many to choose from as I have also mad love for Kid Delf Bory too....God know who will be taking the blank space on my sig.

As you have said those sneaky Luts people have given me two boys I already have major problems choosing between = Flood and Howl. Plus another two coming out a fortnight after the promotional 15% off thingy, the SSDelf boys which I will probably like at least one of.

I hope aquarius85 is right about the 15th to 18th 15% off. I might have to go on the QandA.

19. Wow! I haven't been too ecstatic about the dolls they recently have been releasing, but these are just gorgeous.
      Howl kinda has a School A look to me. Ido looks adorable. :aheartbea

20. I was thinking that Howl would make a great brother/partner to one of the Lucas/F-16/School A/Crobi Lance type boys. I hope somebody does that. :love