1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf DION and CIAN limited

Jul 27, 2007

1. I just hope it not be the final release.When I told my friend that i'm gonna buy Cian.She look so sad,She want to buy Cian too but she've just order Sha.:...(

aquaspiral>> Thank for your advice.You boy is so cute.:aheartbea

I always think that the more bigger the more difficult to restring.but if you said that he come with pamphlet that will be help me a lot

Aralyne>>Thank you too.It's really hard for me to decide because he will be my first doll, but absolutely I will buy him.

2. Oh wow, those eyes are so pretty and I just LOVE Elians lips!!! So pouty and cute! :fangirl:

Thanks for answering my question aquaspiral. I was hoping that SDF dolls could take slightly smaller eyes, but I wasn't sure so I went ahead and bought a pair of 18mm emerald green glass eyes for my boy ><!! Now I wish I had gone with the 16mms. I think the 16mms looks better, the 18mms make the eyes look really big o__O

Ah well, guess I learn something new every day :sweat

*stares at Elian some more* :drool .... I can't wait until my Cian arrives now.

And yukichi, I hope you can order your Cian soon. He's such a lovely sculpt :aheartbea

EDIT - Another question ><!! Sorry to bother you again, aquaspiral, but what kind of stringing system does Elian have? I mean, he doesn't have that doughnut thingie inside his head like the new type Delfs do, does he?

3. Hi ^__^ aww no problem!! ^__^ no doughnut system, it is actually a very simple stringing system that is very easy to restring (easier than any other doll I have haha). I just pop off the feet (which have no S-hook, the resin is actually shaped to hold onto the elastic so VERY NICE for restringing because there isn't an S-hook to latch on) and then unstring, then fix him up then start at the neck and restring ^^ he does come with instructions that are clear too ^^ A nice magnetic head cap and very simple to handle ^____^

Actually I had been asked that question a long time ago so I have some old pics haha. . .er. . .excuse the multicolor eye putty :sweat :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aww yeah, I know what you mean about the eyes ^^;; For some reason I was surprised the 16mm fit so well and now I know to get 16mm for my Cian-2. ^^ But 18mm should be fine, especially with glass eyes, and if all else fails you could always get some 16mm if it really doesn't work out :sweat Emerald green eyes though :drool ^///////^ sounds adorable!!!!

^^ I love his lips too hahahah! I have some pics of his cute lips *_* . . ..*hides*

4. aquaspiral>> I actually put in one of LUTS' neck donuts at the s-hook, because my friend once had a Serendipity doll whose s-hook wore the s-hook notch down so much that he became all bobble-headed. So I guess it's made me paranoid about that. ^^;;

5. You know what is funny? I have like 4 extra donuts that I use for my DIM dolls ahahha ^_^ for that exact reason lol! I don't really feel the need for the Senior Delf because the notch is very well done, but i understand what you mean ^^ :aheartbea

6. Thankies aquaspiral, the photos are exactly what I was looking for :XD:

And yay for the simple stringing system too! Glad to see it's almost exactly the same as the inside of my DoI's head and the mechanism that holds the feet in place is similar to my DoC who has no S-hooks. I'm glad now, it should make it so much easier for me if I have to restring my Cian when he arrives :D

And noooo, don't hide your pretty photos of Elian! Spam them XD!!! *wants to see more*

7. Yeah, I love the SDF resin because it just seems so sturdy and solid! :3 And honestly, I doubt that the hook would wear away much of that resin, but hey, it keeps my anxiety down. XDDD

I need to buy extra hooks for some of my other dolls, though, because of this reason. x_x I have like, a resin donut shop. XD

8. OMG You and I should open a bakery :lol: HAHAHAH because we have TONS of resin donuts ^___^ lol!! Yeah I love the Senior Delf resin ^_____^ it is just awesome

Aralyne--- ^////^ awwww maybe I will haha, his lips have such a lovely profile :drool

9. Resin Bakery. XD (Interestingly enough, there's a little shop here that sells tiny--as in, doll-sized--frosted donuts and taiyaki. X3 I've only tried the donuts, but they're awesome!)

I really love the SDF bodies. :3 Not only is the detailing superb, but the weight and density and overall solid feel of it is so reassuring and 'safe' feeling. Like if he fell over, I wouldn't feel too worried that he would have sustained much damage, if any!

10. kiradyn_rhiode: MMM now I want some taiyaki and doughnuts lol!

Seriously! I think out of all the bodies I have for the 60-65cm size Senior delf bodies are my favorite for consistency and also just for standing and feeling sturdy ^^ Plus all the other dolls require massive restringing and suedeing and the SDF body doesn't NEED it, although I do it anyway lol. I decided to get the new body with the Cian-2 ^^ I look forward to trying out those new joints haha.

To Aralyne: ^^ Here he is kissing his boyfriend *drools over lips lol*
      [​IMG]

11. Oh, please post pictures of the 2nd-version body when you get it! :3

Also...I never noticed what totally kissable lips Cian has. o_o I love that little dent-curve right there. *3* I wonder if I should trade one of my Dions for a Cian...

12. *squees* I'm telling you, those lips are one of the reason why I decided on Cian XD!!! He's just so cute, those lips are :aheartbea And the rest of him is gorgeous too of course.

Some people have told me that the Cian sculpt looks really serious though.... perhaps he does in the promo photos, but I just think he looks adorable with that semi-frown and pout thing going on :lol:

I'd kiss Elian's lips if I were a doll XD!! (wouldn't kiss them as I am now because I wouldn't want to ruin his face up!)

13. aquaspiral>> those lips make me feel like exchanging my dion for one. x__x;;; i mean...surely i don't really need two for them around right?

i was wondering...which eyes are he wearing in the 16mm picture? the colour is such a stunning aqua!

14. :XD: ^___^ I thought you might like that one! His lips are just the most awesome shape!! ^_^ you know. . . .I actually love the diversity of the Cian scuplt . . .sometimes he really can look all pouty and cute, and at other times he can look smirky, and sometimes he can look a little serious or pissy haha.

LOL! You know his boyfriend is very possessive haha, I think he wants those lips all to himself :lol:

Well I dunno haha, since I am getting a second Cian lol, so I am not the right person to say much about having 2 of someone *sweatdrop* haha.

Elian is wearing 16mm Teal Gumdrop eyes from http://etherealangels.com/index.php they are a bit pricey, but one of the best places for urethane eyes, in my opinion. I think that the richness of the colors of gumdrops works really nice with the Senior Delf resin.

15. LOL, Elian's boyfriend need not worry. I would never get between them, I fear the reprecussions :lol:

But I know what you mean by how diverse the Cian sculpt is. I can see why others might think Cian looks really serious from the Luts photos, but given the right angle, the right face up or the right lighting, I can totally see him being a number of different emotions other than just 'serious'. I've seen it in some of the photos you've taken of Elian. He seems to smile sometimes when you photograph him at a certain angle... even if it's just a little, I can definitely see a smirk :XD:

16. Just in case anyone is interested, there are four more DION's available - I guess a couple of people didn't pay in time.

And still 10 CIAN's. I might actually have enough money to buy one if he doesn't sell out for a while. ^^

17. CIAN HAS ONLY 5 LEFT

I can't wait anymore because I don't want to go to bed and then wake up and see that he was sold out as the last time.So,I have already ordered him.>_<

I am also do not feel confident to take care him but I will do my best.

:o I was broken because of my first boy. Hope Luts will sent the right order for me.I have no money to sent doll back to lust,if ther sent me wrong order.

And I have question,How do I know that luts sent Body type2 to me not type1.I think it look the same.

18. yukichi: Just stick around the forums for a while, you'll learn everything you need to know about taking care of him =] Don't be intimidated by anything, either. They're so worth it ^^

What do you mean, broken cause o fyour first boy? o_O And luts is awesome. I've ordered from them a lot, and its really REALLY rare to get a messed up order(--and i got one. but lets not get into that ^^; Luts was amazing about it. ) but it's really nothing to worry about at all.

The type two body has double joints, if you look at the jointing system of the elbowsand knees, you'll see it. ^^

19. Wow, CIAN went down from 10 to 4 in a little over an hour, and now DION is sold out again.

I hope CIAN lasts until I get paid! ;____;

20. &#3641;^
      ^
      I mean that I have no money after I order him.Broke but really happy.

Torren Thank you so much.