1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf DION and CIAN limited

Jul 27, 2007

1. Call me a dumkoff here, but how do you check how many dolls are still available? :sweat I always read other people's comments and they know how many dolls are left, and I remember someone had explained how to check, but I can't remember how you do it >_>;

Ooh, and yukichi, congrats on ordering your Cian :D

It's my first time buying from Luts too, but I'm sure they'll do their best to get our orders right (and shipped out in a reasonable timeframe) :XD:

Did you order your Cian with the new type 2 body??

2. Aralyne: I guess when you're buying a limited edition, they have to set the quantity to 100 - so if you click the little up arrow beside the quantity box to increase it, eventually it will stop going up because they don't have any more in stock, and when it stops increasing, that'll tell you how many they have left.

They're both out of stock now, though. ;____; I guess I'll wait a few days and see if someone couldn't make the payment.

3. That method makes so much sense... I feel stupid for not thinking of that myself :doh

I hope you can get one of the dolls, shelliebelle. Which one did you have in mind? :(

EDIT: Wait... you said you wanted a Cian a few posts up ><! Sorry, I'm blind XD!!!

4. Haha, it took me a little while to figure out how to tell the remaining stock myself! I was like, what, are these people psychic? OR DO THEY HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION?!

I was so confused! ^^;

Yeah, I really want Cian! Here's hoping! *crosses fingers*

5. >> Sure,I think the new type is better than typy one because it's dubble-joint.So I ordered type2. Did I do the right thing?

6. Oh, I thought you meant you weren't sure which body you ordered when you mentioned you were worried they would send you the wrong boy :sweat

If it's type two, then it's good. And yes, you did the right thing XD

One of my dolls right now has double jointed elbows and an extra rotating thigh joint like the Luts Senior Delf type 2 bodies, and I love those extra joints! I think it'll be interesting to see how well the SDF new type bodies pose.

7. Yes,I worry about the body so much. but if you said that the body type2(double-joint)is good,I glad to ordered new type.
      (Sorry,about my English.It's really bad,but i hope you can understand me.)

Oh,poor Cian.I thought he was out of stock but he has 3 left in store.:(
      Although,He is so cute,but he is not popular.

It will be good and last chance to buy him before he out of stock again.

8. Yeah, I noticed that Cian is back in stock again, although there was only 1 left when I checked this morning. The people that ordered him must not have paid on time. This should give other a chance to order him now ^^

And don't worry, I can understand you perfectly, yukichi <3

9. Bumping this up to ask if anyone has recieved their's yet? ^^

Mine was shipped Wednesday, got stuck in customs Friday, then was released from customs today, hopefully without a charge! ^_^; I'll post pics when he arrives (hopefully tomorrow).

Has anyone got their's and been able to compare to the old ones?

10. Mine, T2 body with FU, not shipped yet >_< (Bought on day it came out)

11. XD Congrats, kazezakura! ^_^

Mine arrived a couple of hours ago <3 He's so tightly strung! And no elastic loose to loosen him with @_@ But other than that he is PERFECT!

12. My Cian just arrived. That was rather surprising, since according to the tracking info when I checked a few hours ago, he was supposedly still in Los Angeles. I'm not complaining though. ;)

I'm thinking of taking a few reference pictures of the new body's joints, although I don't have an old type Senior Delf body so I can't take real comparison shots. Aside from that though my new boy probably won't show up on the forums much for a while - I ordered him without faceup, then thought he wouldn't be shipping for another two weeks or so, so I don't have a faceup comission slot lined up for him yet. Whoops. I fail. So it's going to be a while until he's all set up for his character... :sweat

13. Thank you WolfeClaw!
      If anyone wanted I could take comp shots, I have (will) have both XD Ah. Mine is in customs...:\ I hope Luts amrked it down decently.....>_<

14. I can try and do comparisons if there's any sunlight after work XD.

There isn't much of a difference tbh, appart from the upper arms seem to have been defined a bit more ^_^

I'll try and take pics anyway <3

15. I got my Cian after all! :D

Turns out my boyfriend bought one for me as a surprise forever ago :D. He arrived yesterday.

He is so beautiful, too! I'm in love. :aheartbea

16. ^
      ^
      My cian came on monday and also live in dallas,TX.

I and my boy really want to know you and your boy.

I glad to know that there is another Cian around here.

17. Haha, that would definitely be fun! ^_^

I'll definitely try to make it to a local meet at some point; I'd love to see some other dolls.

18. @shelliebelle & yukichi: You're both going to be surprised, but there are also 4 other Cians in DFW. ^^v

19. Really? :o

Haha, it looks like Dallas/Fort Worth has good taste. He is beautiful!:)

20. Heh, that's what I always thought! Zais' Leon, plus the three at my place now (Kitsuna Ri's Cian and my twins) make four.....and with yukichi's Akaharu (:aheartbea) and your boy, that's DEFINITELY a lot of gorgeous boy.

EVERYONE -- CIAN IS AWESOME. START A GATHERING IN YOUR AREA!