1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf DION and CIAN limited

Jul 27, 2007

1. Wow, twins? You're so lucky! :)

Hopefully my boy will have a twin someday...he's just such a beautiful sculpt, and the first doll that ever really called to me :aheartbea. It just seems like he should have a brother - he looks so lonely sitting up on his shelf, poor boy. :(

Ah, well. The best I can do is keep watch for one in the marketplace...when I've got a little extra cash. :sweat

2. Ja, ich thought Ghislain needed a twin the second I opened his box. Cian was the first one that really screamed "OOH ME ME" at me, so he was my first boy. Now he's been through 2 twins and has a little brother (a Bory). All my Cians have been from the first release. ^^

You'll be able to catch one! They always pop up with good timing.

3. Haha, I wasn't into dollfies until the second batch was about to be released. But the second I saw him, I knew I had to have him! And sure enough, as soon as I opened his box, it was :aheartbealove:aheartbea.

Honestly, I can't imagine having any girls. They're all so beautiful, I'd be totally jealous of them and I wouldn't be able to bond with them at all! It's such a shame. ;__;

Bory makes a good sibling for Cian, I think - they just look so much alike! They must be adorable together. :)

4. ^
      ^
      ^
      That right,People in Dallas/Fort Worth has good taste..ha ha.

Our Cian are so cute. When i met the other boy,i felt in love with all of them.

sorry, akaharu l really love you but your friend look so good too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CampBowie >> I love your Cian little brother. My akaharu want little brother too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are many Cian around here. I think that we should make Cian meeting
      and let our boy know each other~

I love meeting^ ^

5. I HAVE MY TWINS! :D

Apparently, my dad bought me a Cian, too, so I ended up with exactly what I wanted - twins! They are so beautiful, and I can already tell how different they are from one another. :sweat

Eeeee, I'm so happy! :)

Yukichi, I think it would be nice to have a Cian meeting sometime! I definitely cannot get enough of this beautiful boy. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

6. OMG. That's brilliant! I'm so happy for you. :aheartbea We should have a Cian oriented DFW meet, Kit and I will bring ours' little brothers. Maybe next year, after Ghis has his new faceup. ::fingers crossed:: GAH, That's SEVEN. I'm so thrilled that my favorite mold has such a great reception in DFW now. :aheartbea

7. Weee Cian discussion. I was told I had to get in on this! XDD

Kyuuu twin Cian's?????? That sounds awesome! Congrats! :3

I'm so happy that I got to buy Cian from Campbowie X3 I love that boy so much!! Though his little brother (Also a Bory) dislikes him ^^;

We totally need a D/FW Cian meet! 8D So many Cian's in one place would be awweeessooommmeee!!!

8. Haha, I agree! It would be like one huge gathering of gorgeous~~~! It's funny how the same mold can look so different, though! I'll have to stock up on some clothes for them(my new boy is currently shirtless, since I wasn't prepared for his arrival :sweat). Ah, well - at least Jun is well-dressed. Toma seems to like being shirtless, though. And I have to admit, it's a pretty good look for him.

I'm so happy that there are so many other local Cian-lovers! :aheartbea

9. A gathering of gorgeous, yes X3 that will be awesome! So many different Cians in one place!!! 8D :aheartbea we should definitely get to planning this!

10. I agree; I would definitely love to see what everyone else has done with their boys - pictures just don't Cian justice. There is just too much awesome and gorgeous for a camera to capture. ^_^