1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf DION and CIAN limited

Jul 27, 2007

1. Check out unidoll Jace as he has a body type like the senior delf. They have a similar build. Some others doing the same thing like Iplehouse. ^-^ I like the bodies. And one of the first to make this type of body styling is Souldoll. But then I am bias as I own a senior delf..lol He does look much better in person. :) I love him to pieces.

And Dion is dreamy! If you want you could switch his body to a Volks 13SD; they have a very close resin match and might have a look that you like more. ^_^ The normal type 1 delf bodies can work too but the resin match is way off.

2. Their hands are absolutely gorgeous! And their feet! I don't think I've seen more beautiful feet on a doll before. :D

3. true. :3 whther or not you like the body, you have to admit that CP dolls have some of the nicest and most detailed hands in the fandom. ^__^

4. Now if they would only sell the more detailed hands with the senior delf that they offered with the original release. >_>

I like the body, myself. I count a 6-pack and the lines that show up when someone very lean-bodied bulks up. :3

The two new kids are cute, but Abadon is still on my "to buy" list. :D

~Anrui

5. One can only hope! :) Good luck for those going for one of these boys. I know I will be if they're around Friday.

6. Niether appealed to me right away o.o; Cian was cute but that lop-sidedness would drive me mad. It's not just a little, it's off by quite a lot in my opinion ^^;;;

I woild be interested to see a DION at a better angle. To me he looks nothing like Breakaway but I will hopefully be able to see him better soon XD

I just hope they are one of those limiteds in which they are so expensive, people have to save up to get them >.>; If I end up adoring them, I won't be able to pay until 17th September x.x;

How long does Luts allow an order to be kept active until they assume you won't pay and cancil it? XD;; My Lishe was unpaid for a full month, but that was back when they were accepting paypal layaway.

7. Oh yea, love those hands!

8. if your payment mode is by credit card, i believe you're directed immediately to a payment screen? in which case, there is no wait period. previously while they accepted paypal, you had up to 1 week/10 days to pay before your order was cancelled. with the wire-transfer option, i'm not too sure.

i'm also hoping that they won't just all disappear in a day. D: since i'm selling a ton of stuf in the hopes of being able to afford him. :3 although with their current delayed shipping times and all, you would think that they'd temporarily halt doll releases, don't you?? ?___?

i love the slenderness and intense attentio to detail that CP hands have. :3 after owning so many of them, i'm spoiled by those hands and often find myself noticing that other doll company hands seem less detailed/chubbier/not as graceful-looking. :sweat

i wonder if these guys will come with the vein hands like their event brethren did. X3

9. Thank you, kiradyn_rhiode ^^ I'm amazed my Lishe stayed ordered a full month! o.O; The payment had gone through incorrectly and I didn't know about it, you see x.x;

I really hope they don't sell out straight away ><; I'd love it if they were like Elf Chiwoo or something!

I want to at least see them in better photos, especially Dion!

And by the way, I LOVE the Senior Delf bodies XD I like a muscley doll! I personally think the Delfs look a little chubby o.o; But I won't be able to tell completely until my boy arrives XD

10. you mentioned you were paying by layaway, right? for layaway, they allow up to a month, i think. i've never personally done one yet. ^^;; probaly why they allowed yours to go unpaid, though they prefer it if you pay a steady amount throughout the month than just wait a month and pay the full sum.

yes!! i'd love it if it was like elf chiwoo. :3 than we could take our time to save up for him.

the side-creases aside (which i never really notice anyway, haha), i really love the senior delf bodies too. :3 i like the occasional sleder boy, but there's more than enough of that in the fandom. there needs to be more choice of muscular guys!! X3

the delfs aren't really chubby, and compared to their slaightly larger and/or stockier counterparts, they look positively skinny. at least they do to me. :3 it's mainly their butts which are...significant. XD

11. Just wanted to share my initial reaction of Dion:

Yes. o_o;;; As you can see, I'm quite attached so far. I can't wait to see more pictures of him. ^^

12. i SO love these boys.

too bad i'm broke till waaaaay after august..

i love them both..

personally, i'm really excited to see a more animated-type face like Cian's on a muscly body...

so excited to see how many DoA members buy these guys!

13. Cians face is great! So much personality there! Hes got a slight "I hate you" look. If I were to get a senior delf i would have to go with Abadon tho... *purrr*

14. lol, I didn't pay by layaway x.x; My parents wanted me to pay by credit card because they thought it wa ssafer (lmao!) but the site was just loading forever and ever and ever. We assumed it had all gone through. But a month on my status wasn't changing, people who'd ordered weeks after me had recieved their dolls, so I had my dad check his bank acocunt online. The money hadn't gone through, so I went back ad payed by Paypal. They posted her that same night and I had her by the time I got home from school the next day ^_^

My order might have gone unnoticed for some reason? ^^; Maybe because it said 'credit card payment' in the 'paymet methods' thing, so they assumed it had gone through? She must've been prepared way before that though, as her face-up was slightly custom (different coloured lips).

Meh, I dunno @.@;;

Anyways, I do hope they don't pop out of existance XD. I'd like to know how limited they are ^_^ I think Woosoo and Breakaway were 150 of each, but there were apparently more Minifee elves? o.o;

And lol XD When ever I've seen photos of Delf boys I kind of see an arch in the back that by dad has (who has a pronounced beer belly). I've only ever seen a heavilly clothed Delf boy, so I'm not sure XD. And yes, I've heard about the bubble-butts they possess! XD

There is a severe lack of muscled dolls! o.O! When I was small, I used my brothers Action Men in place of Ken Dolls with my Barbies because I liked the physique more XD

I can only think of DIM, Souldoll, Latidoll... there aren't enough!

What is this about Senior Delf hands by the way? o.o Are they giving out varying hands or something?

15. CP boys (regular ones, anyway, not sure about these Senior Delfs) do have an arch in their back, but it's not shaped in a way to give them a beer belly. It's more of a "shoulders thrown back" position -- which is actually proper posture, but almost no men in real life do it. Real menfolk tend to round their shoulders.

16. Both his lips and eyes are lopsided. The right eye is much bigger than the left. ~~ He is cute, but that slight difference bothers me too.

2.5 days until August 1st.

17. Both go on sales Aug 1st, noon (Korean Time, of course). So, mark your calendars ~~~

18. Were luts supposed to release more pics/info about the new SDFs tomorrow or something?
      Either way, looking forward to seeing more pics of them. I wonder if they'll sell out quickly?

Also, it seems it's going to take almost 2 months for them to ship out the SDFs after order is made? Does that mean they're making them as they're ordered?

19. I sure hope they will have more pictures before or at the time the two items go on sale. Usually they made the dolls after they have been ordered.

20. Ah! speak of the devil, but, Luts just posted a load of new pics of Dion and Cian!! ^^

They both look better then I thought they would. l0l
      Still no price listed though. Does luts usually wait until the release day to list prices? ^^;