1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf DION and CIAN limited

Jul 27, 2007

1. *Rushes over to Luts* Thanks hakai for the update! :)

2. This picture just... :nosebleed I need him in my life. lol

[​IMG]

3. I think so.

I really like Dion! His face is really charming and goes with the body I think.

4. Ah! Yeah, that was my favourite pic of Dion too! ^^

Izam: Thanks for the info. I wonder if they'll cost more then Bliss/Abadon... I hope not ^^

5. :D :D :D

Dion, I knew you were a stunner! He's so gorgeous...I think I actually prefer him to Volks Williams (formerly my most-wanted limited doll). ^__^

You lucky, lucky people who snag a Dion - be sure to take lots of photos so the rest of us can drool over him! ;)

6. poor cian's head looks really small on that neck to me! i noticed that all of the new molds are shrinking, like the sculptors are having trouble keeping in the right size x.x

dion looks soooo pretty though, i wish i was rich, i wouldnt mind bringing him home ;__;

7. Dion is one of the only male dolls that I like, and the Senior Delf body and height solve two important issues for me as far as characters and my personal taste are concerned. ^^ I'm definately thinking of getting him!!! (There goes the money that was planned for Kyle Reese. ^^;) I just wish that there was more of a clothing selection available for SDFs.... it's really inconvenient that the only leather pants that they have are in the Jolly Roger set.... :|

8. Ditto! The hound clothes are way to long for them and the SD clothes... I dont think that would work? Looks like after I order I'll have to save and order from Luts again just for his clothes. :|

9. gosh he looks like brother of breakaway! *o*

10. I've done some searching, and I think that Volks SD13 boy clothes are big enough for the SDFs, who seem to be around the same size. Maybe that'll help--there are a couple more people who sell SD13 clothes that won't kill you on shipping. :doh

11. Thanks so much Serenia! That does help. It's always good to have more then one option when it comes to dolly clothes. ;)

12. Dion :D :love :aheartbea :drool :wiggle :blush *_*
      He's really charming <3
      argh!!! why luts!!! why do you choose to release him now!!! ARGH :...(

13. Oh man! Now I love Cian even more! Such a cute face!:)

14. Yeah in these new pictures he doesn't look so lop-sided. :)

15. Hmmm...I seem to be safe. They are both decidedly cute, and would go on my 'interested' list were they not limited...but they're not enough to overthrow my current doll-buying plans. *sighs with relief*

16. I really, really wish they came in regular resins rather than that Real Skin stuff... :(

I like Dion quite a lot. He wouldn't do for Lir (The 2nd Age version of my favorite Eclipse-), but he'd make an absolutely ace Lyrian (The older, 1st Age version of the same Exalt-)... I just hate the bodies. A lot. :doh

17. There's something about Dion that i really like, must be the killer lips!!!
      I will sell my liver for him :...( !!!!
      I do wish that his quantity will be as much as elf chiwoo and i might have the chance to get him this year end :(

18. when they initially released the standard senior delfs (abadon and bliss), they had an event period for a month, where all senior delfs ordered during that event was at a discounted price and came with free hands that were a bit veined, like hound hands.

omg meeve, he's gorgeous!!! *o* i really, really hope i can get him. ToT!!! i hope--for both our sakes--that he comes in a not so limited quantity. T___T and remains available for some time like the elf chiwoos and mnf elf shiwoos. *_* that would be perfect...

19. I... ... want a Dion girl. D= CP, please make a SDF girl body that has arms that aren't stick-thin, and that is compatible with the boy heads!

20. >___< Do you know if they come with veined hands now? Can we get them as optional parts? ;_______;