1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf DION and CIAN limited

Jul 27, 2007

1. last i asked, they were undecided about making them optional parts (which made me all sorts of sad. D: ). i don't know if they'll come with veined hands this time around.

it would really make my day if they did. :3

2. You and me both. (>w<) *Prays* XD!

3. do you suppose the pricing will be similar to the standard senior delfs?? D: i mean, it's not as if they come with extra heads or anything. (which is a pity...)

4. Uh oh. Dx

Cian is just about perfect for my next doll.. it's suprising, since I was leaning towards a smaller boy. ._.

I hope they stock like, 5000 of them. ;D So I can get him later this year.

. . . . .
      j 3j

HE'S SO PERFECT. Dx​

5. i just realized that in my frenzy over dion, i never went to take a look at the new pictures of cian. :0

whoops. ^^;;;

6. I really like Dion, he has a soulful face that I like in boys.

7. I wish Luts would post some photos that show the head sculpts better... those pictures are dreamy and all, but between hair, glasses, and blur fx, it is hard to tell what they really look like :sweat !! I hope I can see some owner pics before they sell out.

8. I wish luts would show us a profile pic ;_;

9. Aww, Dion and Cian are neighbors/friends.

I'll translate the blurbs at the end of their pictures.

Cian:
      "Hmm.. I like singing and drawing.
      I'm also a curious guy when it comes to new things.
      What? Dion?
      Oh, him. I've lived next to him since we were little so we're friends.
      He's a quiet guy but I think he's pretty nice!
      So, what else are you curious about? Anything else?"

Dion:
      "...........The name is Dion.
      ......Friend? Oh, him.
      He's always so noisy...
      But I like listening to him absently mumbling songs..."

10. Ooooh! I see ^_^

I don't like veined hands, personally XD;;; I dunno why... I

11. Personally, I'm in LOVE with Dion. He's perfect, body and all for a character of mine I want to create - Hunter. ^_^ He was gonna be either a Moon, Breakaway or El on a Senior Delf body... but I want Dion so badly! O.O The new pics are amazing!

x.x; But whether or not there'll be any left by the time I can get the money, is another matter completely. If they last until the 17th, I can get him, if not... ;.; Then I'll cry.

*goes to change wish list*

12. Hmm, I feel like getting Cian, stealing his body away for someone else, and then putting his head elsewhere for someone else... but I can't think of who. >: How troublesome..

13. Dion is so cute!!

14. Dion = want. I have just the character in mind. Wonder what he would look like blonde, ice blue-eyed, and scarred...*drool*

But it would be kinda weird, since that's my boyfriend's name. >_>;;;;

15. Thanks for translating to English. I used a translator to translate from Korean to Japanese. But I couldn't think of good English ^^
      Such cute neighbors. &#9829; &#9829;

16. Thank for the translation ^w^
      haha Dion sounds so cute, he's like the cool type of guy and Cian is like the friendly, cute guy next door XD

i want Dion so badly T_T

17. wah. thank you so much for the translation. i was using translator but i still cant understand it well XD now that I know Dion character is, he sounds more and more just like my character I wanted to have doll on. a must have /ohnoo

18. When (thinking possitivly) I get my Dion ;) He's gonna have a scar too. :XD:

19. :aheartbea *Sighs* Seems like Dion'll have to wait, if that's at all possible........ I forgot in a scary yet blissful moment that yes, I still have several things in my other, more unimportant life that require mulah to fund...... :) I'll just have to satisfy my intense love for the boy by looking at other user's pics. XD

20. Everything looks like a go for me on the money front I just have to see how much they're going to charge. That's the part that's got me anxious. That and them being in stock for a while. And I hope they have the vainy hands too! I've seen them in person and they are uber sexy. :XD: