1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf DION and CIAN limited

Jul 27, 2007

1. Anyone want an Abadon? >___> I already ordered an Abadon and it can't be cancelled as he is probably on his way soon. ;_________; Lol. Damn my luck! XD

2. man dion and cian's background story is cute

3. i am so happy when luts told me that the LE will be alot and not to worry about them being disappearing too soon *snuggies luts*

4. really??? *__* that makes me feel a lot better!!! ^__^

5. yiesha: ah yes!! i asked them similar question too ^^, they say the amount is as many as elf chiwoo =D

now there's greater chance for me to get Dion during end of dec!! and i hope he's still there ><

6. I asked the same question XD They think by August 17th, I could probably still buy one! ^o^ *screams* HUNTER!

One think that makes me wonder, is that there seem to be few people wanting Cian o.o Does this mean there will be 87481653598990935978659139 Dions and only a couple of Cians? XD Obviously they are limited, yes, but with no sure number to sell out, there are bound to be differences in quanity in the end ^^;

Oh, and if I get ahold of a Dion, he will have scars too ^_^ On his neck, chest and back! <3

7. I'm Cian fan so one more Cian to the group of Dions XD
      Although I'm still wondering which doll my boy will be. Let's see when they announce the price :>

8. Cian for me, too! But no idea when I'm gonna be able to scrounge the money by >.<

Cyph

9. :O

This is good news about the numbers! c:
      Hopefully I can put off my plans to buy a laptop and still manage to get a Cian. People seem to love Dion much more anyway. D:

Do you think anyone would be interested in splitting him with me? I think I'd rather have him of a Delf body. The Senior Delf bodies are waaaay too ripped. XD​

10. Dion is just gorgeous. I do hope there will be like 60+ of him or something >_>;

I like Cian, but I have my heart set on a kid Bory and they look so alike. So that's a good thing for my wallet, lol. I just hope since they will be sold without the clothes, wig, etc, that they will be under a thousand. ^^;

11. There's more pics now of dion moddling.....he has a REALLLLLYYYY wide bridge to his nose...which is already very button like...Killed my original plans....but if he's around at the end of the year and Tan Shiwoo isn't, I may still get him anyway...for other things.

12. Wait.. They come out in just a few minutes, don't they? XD

Does 12 mean AM or PM?

I kinda remember it being, um, night when I got my Delf Art. :o
      But I would think it would be 12 AM.

EDIT: Alright, nevermind that then. XD Just 12 more hours!

13. COOL. I hope dion has like loads like elf chiwoo. *ish shocked that there are still elf chiwoos*

and why still no price!?

14. The price isn't usually out until the dolls are released, I think. D:

Which is sad because.. if he is more than $800 I will never get him. XD
      I just can't justify it. If I got him I would consider selling his body (;D), and that would make like $300 for his head.
      -cheap.- :3​

15. I really don't think they'll be more than $650, luts are being out of order otherwise. They're only special by mould, they have no extras.

16. Oh~ I'd like him. Did you get him with a faceup? :3 Well, I guess once he arrives, you'll probably change your mind. :)

Anyways, for the Dion fans out there, I'd thought I'd let you know that the Japanese Luts site has Dion modeling an outfit (it seems Luts also have this under New Arrivals on the English site too ^^ ):

http://lutsjapan.com/shop/step1.php?number=2077

and a couple of pictures:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

The pictures are clearer and not as blurry as his default ones so you get a better idea how he looks like. ^^

17. Oh, by the way, did anyone see that on the suit sets they have the faces all blurred out? I can't tell who it is. :o It doesn't really LOOK like any of the SDF boys to me.

Hmm, $650.. I hope they're that much. That's hardly a difference between the regular boys. I guess you're right though, there is no real point in having them much more expensive.

I can feel that I just keep going on and ranting. XD So I don't know why I haven't stopped yet.
      -whistles.- :o

18. I somehow ended up with a Bliss head, now I'm wondering about the possibility of trading it with someone for a Dion head... not really likely, huh? What with Dion being a limited and Bliss being, well, not limited DDD:

EDIT: brandie.HOLIC, if you're talking about the really really old suit sets at the end of all the pages for the senior delfs' clothing, they used to be marked for SD13 Boy, I think the pictures are still the older ones, so they're not senior delfs at all? ^^;;

19. $650 is definatly a good price compared to what I was imagining it to be. And I hope they're stocked like Elf Chiwoo too. That would be uber awesome. I can't wait to come home after my 9hr work shift to see how much money I can drop on the new boy. :sweat :|

20. Ah! That makes more sense. xD Sorry that I'm stupid.