1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf girls ANNETTE + BLANCHET

Sep 4, 2007

1. i vote anette to be a boy /ohnoo
      "she" really looks like a boy to me somehow. amagad luts always gender-confuse /shivers

2. ...now that i think about it, its kind of nice to have a slightly boyish girl o.0 I mean, she could pass as either gender. There are plenty of boy dolls who look more like girls, or just girly in general, so its nice to see that its possible for dolls to look either either gender or more boyish in general.

i still think she'd make a very pretty girl =D Depending on her body, and the other shots of her all around, i might have to save up to actually go about doing that x.o; *adds another doll to wishlist* ^^;;;

3. Yes I have been looking around for a boyish girl, and she fits the bill perfectly, now I only have to see more pictures XD

4. a tomboy....?
      i can so see her hitting any guy and kick his butt anytime

5. blanchet is such a pretty lady ;;
      awww, i cant wait to see their bodies!

6. that's why i'm screwed. i like tom boyish girls! ;__; (though my estella doesn't seem tomboyish, she's VERY tomboyish! XD)

annette.. she makes me happy XD

7. go for it Sabe XDDD I would want her as a boy XD ...am also interested in the senior girl body height

8. I want Annette, she has a really soft face. A bit boyish indeed but than my question is what makes a boy and what makes a girl. So the face-up will make a lovely difference.

9. LOL I have been looking for a nice girl body, cause I'm well...picky :sweat
      So I really hope she'll have a gorgeous body, and I really hope her boobs aren't THAT huge

10. Oh, and btw, I really really love the face up on this two dolls *o*

11. Thats rite XDDDDDDD I am looking for a "medium size" boobs body XD

12. Oh DEFFINATLY. If her boobs are gigantic that'll be a turnoff. Natural sizes here please, nothing that looks inflated or fake ^.~ Just because they're mature molds doesnt mean they should be capapble of being regulation flotation devices XD

13. Can't wait to see what their bodies are like, and how tall they are. ^_^

14. hahahah yes totally
      With all those big breasted dolls around..I'm sure I'll get boobenvy XD
      But from what I can see on Annette's picture they are not that large...I hope hehe

Yups same here, if I end up buying her, I'd like a girl dressed as a prince...or at least boyish
      =_= maybe I have been looking at Revolutionary Girl Utena too much lol

15. .......gigantic..........regulation flotation devices...................*am laughing too hard to speak*

16. that's what puzzles me.. how different are senior delf girls from delf girls??

17. Well just compare Senior Delf boys with Delf boys...I don't see anything sagging there >_>;;

18. I wonder how they compare with Feeple bodies?

19. Natural boobs would be nice, or at least, if they must be big, not look like they have magical wonder-bras shovin 'em up as high as their noses. *cough*minifees*cough*. I'm thinking something like the boobs on the limhwa girls...man that would be nice.

:lol: I'm another one who would love to se Annette on a boy body...I hope the senior girl heads are interchangable with the guys. :eusa_pray

20. I'm pretty sure that I spy the Feeple-style double jointed elbow on Blanchet. Which is simultaneously really cool, and very annoying, as the only thing making me hesitate over pouncing on an Abadon is that he's not double jointed. I hope that all of their dolls are moved to the new jointing system in a reasonably timely fashion. And having them all available in WS, NS, and RS would be nice too. *Continues to hold a little flame of hope in her heart*

In any case, I like Annette best, and I actually like her as a girl. Nice to see another girl sculpt that doesn't have the mantis-head thing going on . Not that that isn't cute, but variety is good.