1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf girls ANNETTE + BLANCHET

Sep 4, 2007

1. Thanks! I had emailed them a while ago with the same answer but have yet to get a reply.

2. I think they look great, to bad I am not intrested in Girl dolls, but they are both very nice looking!

3. That would be great to have this answer :) But Luts has not been very talkative recently, I mailed them 2 weeks ago for another question about payment and nothing since.
      Anyway I hope it's going to be fast for everyone! They are going to send according to the order of payment so people who were first to pay will be first to receive. Good luck for everyone!!!

4. Oh my gosh! :D I can't wait to see everyone's picspam of these girls. :aheartbea

5. So they responded to my post, they say they will try to start shipping near the middle of the month, and if you doll as makeup ordered; or are one of the lucky winners "assuming" it will be later then that. So it looks like we won't be reciveing our dolls until the end of October at the earliest, if this is the case, again all that is depending, but although its not as good as the 8th or th 6th I think its better then the 22nd XD

6. Thank you DigiAvalon! That's quite good news actually! I was preparing myself to a very long wait of at least 1 month and a half so finally it's not so bad :)
      Originally I didn't ask for make-up so it should be fast, I tend to think I'm unlucky so I might not win the lottery... But anyway if I win I would be happy and if not I would be glad too because it will be faster!

Good luck for the wait, first step on monday (it's getting nearer and nearer) to know about the lottery results and then we'll see.

7. This is my first doll so I am pretty excited, though I am also going to be getting anouther one a male to go with her XD unfortunetly once she arrives I will be sending her head off to get a face up so it will still be a long wait for me regardeless.

8. I hope the wait isn't too long for everyone.
      Although it does say 40-45 on the page I'm sure they will be quicker than that but with the Christmas rush fast approaching it's hard to say.

9. Yaaay! I won on the lottery for Blanchet!! :D :aheartbea >< I've never won anything in my life before! ^^

10. Wow! Congratulations, Zingy! :) That's so awesome!

They're both so gorgeous... I agree that Annette would look good as a boy, but I think she'd look even better as a girl. I'm not especially fond of the Senior Delf girl bodies, though. I probably won't get one myself, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful Annettes and Blanchets on DoA!

11. Squee for Zingy!! Congratulations!!

12. Congratulations, Zingy <3 ^__^ I'm also a bit selfishly happy that you won, because now I can get a chance to see those clothes IRL also... x')

Does anyone know if they can fit shoes from Dollheart?

13. tnx you guys! I'm so exited!! :D hehe and CinnomanTea... you can touch them too if you want hehe XD

14. Congrats Zingy!! I'm so pleased for you! :) Hope you get her home really soon.

15. Congrats on the lottery winners! I'm going to skip on these two girls ^^

16. CONGRATS Zingy, ME TOO!!!! EEK! I'm so excited for us!
      I can't wait to see our girls!

17. Awesome WickedNightmares! Wow two people from the same forum, who would have though. Hope she ships for you soon!

18. Grats you two!

19. It looks like I'll be able to raise the money before the price goes up after all...! I managed to sell my guitar... now I just need to raise 200$ more!

I think I can do that, I still have some stuff to sell XD

20. :thumbup Congrats to the two of you!