1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf girls ANNETTE + BLANCHET

Sep 4, 2007

1. Wow! That's so great !!! ^^ PICSPAM IS DEMANDED ! *_* :aheartbea

2. YAAY congratulations! XD we both have to spam the gallery like crazy ;)

3. I think that I am going to try to make Annette a tomboy. She does look like she would make a cute boy. I have a character that she would work really well for. I ordered her a couple of days ago and I am so excited to get her.
      Yeah I think that Bliss looks more girly then Annette does.

4. I agree, did your payment go through ok? I know I and many other are having major problems with payments being accepted right now. :/

5. Yayyyyy! I ordered her! ^^ CC problems for a while but it worked this morning! *waits for Annette like mad*

I've never waited for two at once before *w*;;;

6. I agree.
      Why did Luts change the Annette pictures on the site to the frou-frou ones they have up now rather than the nice tomboyish teasers?

7. Omg I like her body so much more too now! That girl can pose!!! And she is so so so pretty without faceup too! Gah now I'm longing for my girl to come even more....... ><

8. I guess Luts wanted to show that Annette also works as a girl, and she does !
      Personally, I don't mind the swapped styles between Annette and Blanchett. they show more possibilities with the molds.

Can't wait to receive my own Annette and Blanchett !! I just couldn't chose between the two of them.

9. I love Blanchet the best out the two shes so sweet *thinks...must not buy....* Me and Wolfe Claw disagree about who are fave girl is (she's getting Annette)

10. Fweeeeee!

Seen the new clothes for the girls? There's a blue version of one of the full set dresses! I love it. It's pricey but I need SOMETHING for my girl to wear, and it is ever-so-pretty!

I'm on day 22 now... how long did everyone elses take so I know how long i have to make up my mind and order? ^^;

11. [​IMG]

My girl arrived Monday X3 She's so so so perfect!

12. Blanchet is really pretty, i look forward to seeing more of her!

13. I'll admit the new body is growing on me (so to speak), but I still hope they use the prototype again for some other doll or as an optional part.

Their faces are so precious and contemplative.

14. This is a strange request, would anyone happen to know how wide in cm or inches Sr. Delf girl's foot is? :)

15. Been searching around. I'm considering getting a Senior Delf girl (loving the Annette sculpt), but I was wondering how the head attaches. With a neck mechanism, or with the S-hook attached to the headcap? I'm really hoping for the former over the latter. I'm hedging back and forth between Delf Miyu and SD Annette, but if Annette's head attaches with an S-hook, I may end up with Miyu on a type 2 body, instead. I prefer my dolls to be simply put together. ^^;

16. S-hook that is pulled up through the neck and slots into little ridges. The headcap is magnetic.

To be honest, I prefer this method to type 2. The flaw in type two, for my dolls at least, was that the head got very snappy, and also, the key would sometimes come undone and the head fall off! I converted all mine because of this, although not everyone has this problem.

This way, the head rolls into place. The head is also VERY easy to attatch due to not being attatched to the headcap. Simply place the bottom part of the head on the neck, pull the S-hook up and twist it until it sits in the ridges, then pop the magnetic headcap on.

I'd personally go for this method any day XD;;; Although I have to masking-tape my Annette's headcap on because the magnet is too deeply imbedded in the bottom half of the head to attrack the cap magnet properly. It isn't a problem though ^^

I can take a photo if you would like <3

17. That's okay. So long as the headcap isn't attached to the string, it works for me! Most of my non-Luts dolls are strung the same way. Thanks very much for the reply! :)

18. I adore sdf annette and have decided I must have her in the new year, so I was wondering what size clothing she wears
      for example at dollmore would she wear reg sd girl clothing or model clothing? Any info you can share is greatly appreciated. TIA

19. Bumping this up because I'm also looking to buy a SDF Annette in a few months time and I'd like to know what clothes - other than the SDF clothes on the Luts site - she can wear. Examples would be nice, e.g. can she fit into Dollmore SD sized clothing (both pants and skirts, etc?) and what about other companies' clothing? ^^;