1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf girls ANNETTE + BLANCHET

Sep 4, 2007

1. they are both gorgeous but annette DOES look like she could be a boy...which is not really a bad thing. I think luts has caught on to us putting girl heads on boy bodies, lol.

2. Anette makes a really bisshie male! :D

3. I would LOVE to have Anette! The boyish thing is just what I've been looking for in a girl! : D Man oh man. I want to make her into a girl-prince, too... X3

4. I am just in love with Annette! She is gorgeous. Though, yes, she would make a good boy too. Luts is evil! Thankfully she is not limited.

5. Haha, is there going to be a ton of Annette boys or what? xD
      Hmm... I'd do it, if anyone would want to split the body... 8D

6. Ahh a luts girl i like thats not mnf xD lol. ohman I love annette, but id like her as a girl xD

7. I think I'll do it... Annette should be a boy. Any one a suggestion on wich body to use?

8. I'm getting Annette. And she's staying a girl, dammit! XDDD Though she would make an awesome boy. Hmm. Anyone wanna get a Dion and swap heads with me? 8D?

9. i think annette looks like school C!!!

10. I'm very into Blanchet . I think I just found the perfect girlfriend for my hound and I was in the hunt for a looong time to find him the perfect one to match each other completely (i guess I'm a difficult doll mama haha) . I too hope their breast will be normal size, don't like big breasts on dolls either and I hope their head won't be toop huge too, you see I got a nanuri head recently and when I put it next to my Hound boy it looks almost same size , maybe even a bit bigger than my hound's which doesn't look nice, hope it won't be the same with blanchet 'cause I like her lot...we'll see....

yeah, anette looks really like school c ^^

11. Is it just me or would Annette make an amazing boy? xD
      Such a wonderfully expressed face~

12. I thought i saw a new face on the luts site! Hm im not so intrested after those pics. Will be fun to see more and body pics :D

13. Oh man, Annette~! :D

She's perfect for a character I have in mind. She looks a bit forlorn, which is exactly what I wanted. ^^

I also hope the breasts aren't too large. I might have to whittle them down some in any case, seeing that her character is supposed to be quite flat chested... Hmm, I wonder how tall the girls will be?

14. cute girls, definetely not for me though. Can't wait to see their bodies!!!

15. Blanchett!!! I Need Her.

16. I usually don't like Tomboyish girls, so that is the only factor that is turning me off about Annette, but I do think she could be very feminine with the right wig and Face up:love I can't wait to see these girls' bodies though!!!! Sure to be a knock out. If thier is one thing I love about CP is thier hand and body sculpts:aheartbea
      ~Anthony

17. Oh dear >> Annette is beautiful (as a girl, methinks, for me - I'm sure, depending on the character, she'll make a fantastic boy and I'll be lurkdrooling all over his gallery thread). Bad, bad news for my wallet T_T Maybe more pictures will change my mind? D:

"Annette looks more like a boy!" :lol: Only in doll world. Or Anime/manga, come to think of it. :sweat
      (I mean no offense by that, by the way. I was just commenting that to people I know who are not into dolls, or even to me when I first got into the hobby, everyone except unidoll and dollshe boys looked like girls to me. I've gotten better at accepting the standard for 'masculine' dolls, but honestly. If you saw Annette on the street in real life, she'd probably be offended if you said, "You'd make a great boy. You must get that a lot, huh?" xDD How dollies change the way we view life!)

Hmm. Call me crazy, but actually . . . my brain is telling me she's like a grownup -way, way grown up- Cherry. x___x I think I may agree with it, too! Anyone else see it, or is it just me? o.o

18. Annette! :D I wonder how tall they are, though. If they happen to be taller than an SD13, I might want to prefer a Miyu over her for a character I'm thinking of XD OMG. I can't wait to see their bodies, though.

19. Ha..oh wow! Annette seems to be a favourite!
      She really does look alot like a Sch C, maybe that's why I am drawn to her? >D

20. Blanche's face has an anime woman look that I really like, oh man I'm into 2 girl dolls and I don't know what to do, 'course I can't have both, and the one of them is limited, what should I do???*sigh*

You don't think that the senior girl will be limited too like the 2 senior boys, do you?