1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf girls ANNETTE + BLANCHET

Sep 4, 2007

1. I like Annette's head but I have a feeling I'm going to dislike the Senior Delf Girl body, especially if it's got a huge bust or something.
      Hopefully she'll pop onto another body easily enough.

2. :ablink: :sumomo: I am definately getting Annette she will be a wonderful addition to my family! Just look at her, so beautiful she is. I think one of my boys just passed out from staring at her:lol:

3. Doesn't it always? ;)

I like them both! I guess we will see how the pictures unfold. :)

~Anrui

4. I don't like gender stereotypes, which is why I really like Annette. She has a touch of something truly androgynous, which appeals to me in a woman. She'd make an awesome character, methinks, and I can't wait to see shots of the body. If it's as good as the face, I'll absolutely have to have her. *starts planning on saving right now*

5. No they are not limited, or it would´ve said so in the title I think, just like it does with Dion and...uhm...the other XD

6. Oh you're right sabriell, that's soo great, no need to get stressed!!!

7. Yeah, I also think that way too!
      Annette kind of looks like Dion.

8. Oh, if there are girls as well perhaps someone (please not me, pleeeaaasssseee not meeee:eusa_pray) that will put a Bliss head on a girl body. I love that face-mold, but I just can't picture her as a boy.

9. OMG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING!

CRAP! i had thise character in mind but i used my nanuri's to replace her. AND NO WONDER ANNETTE SO FAMILIAR!

10. sorta hoping new pictures make me hate annette XP

cause right now, she is on my list XP

as a girl too =P

11. Oh my...

They are both lovely! I especially like Blanchet.

12. Annette is freaking HOT. I just love that wig- I do hope they sell it in blonde. Annette would make a really great boy doll too. I wonder how their heads would look on volks or SrDf bodies. But wow, I've never seen such a wonderful mold made to be a girl. :)

13. Blanchett is probably the first Luts girl i'd actually want to own O_o; i really like her!

And i agree with everyone else XD Annette would make a nice dude, first thing i thought when i saw her to.

14. I already put Blanchet on my wish list :sweat
      Now I'm hoping they won't have uber huge boobs, that would look awful with her delicate face. I'm actually hoping the breasts won't be so pushed up as with the smaller girls, that would look lovely. Otherwise, I'm hoping her bum will be equally great as that of the smaller girls, theirs is cute!

15. I am in LOVE with Annette.

I need her.

Really.

;___; I saw her this morning before college. She's perfect!

16. Annette is beautiful. I love tomboy looking girls. XD I think she's just lovely.

17. I don't think Annette (a very fine name!) would look nearly so boyish if she weren't wearing an loose dress shirt.

18. How funny Annette looks more like a boy and Bliss looks more like a girl. ^__^ I'm amused and both new girls are stunning!

19. OMG ! OMG ! Finally !!!! A Senior Girl !!! And Annette !!! She's perfect for me ! :dance
      I hope to see body pics soon !!!!

20. I can see it now, there's gonna be a lot of Annette boys out there :o