1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Delf girls ANNETTE + BLANCHET

Sep 4, 2007

1. No worries! I already figured out I would be using the body on the way ^_^ It's actually a perfect advantage, I really like the Volks SD13 bodies.

2. Info: My Abadon head did NOT match my Volks pureskin body.

3. I never thought I would consider to buy a Luts doll. O_O
      But the Seniors (<-that name.. xD) are really beautiful.. and now I want one more of them.

Annette would be the girl I was looking for. She is like a Bliss with open eyes and would make a perfect boy. :D

WHY did Luts stop to take paypal now? :doh

4. :aheartbea :D I don't know which to pick yet, but I know I'm deff getting one for my Dion when they are released. :aheartbea

5. I so want Annette, as a girl !!! She will be perfect for a character I have, but I'm really worry about the body !

6. Hmmmm depending on how the body looks I really would like the body....split anyone? :)

7. lol XD Maybe it's a 'feeling' about certain girls? Lishe has always been perfection for me, but now Annette is in her leugue!
      xwx;;; I'm totally in love! Is it me or do they look related? =3

I was going to get a Lati Yellow this month but I think that will swiftly be changed! =3 I NEED this beautiful girl.

Ain't she so pretty! ^___^

I like the other girl too, but not as much as beautiful Annette ^^<3

8. *cling* Maybe me! XD I'm not sure about the body until I see it <3

9. Someone may post the pics please? For some reason I cannot visualize pics on Luts site...

:...(

10. uhm try the first page >_>

11. Will these new girls be taller then Lishe?

12. I was planning on a BW Lishe or Miyu... Now Annette in realskin to match Abadon. I love her face, she has character :)
      Seems like she's busty from the pics so far--curious as to the rest of her body. I'm guessing she'll be 59-60 cm tall. She is so lovely. *sigh*

13. I've been waiting for them to release a girl... and wow, Annette is just what I've been searching for! She may just be my first doll...

14. If I'm honest I didn't think they'd release the girls for a long, long time, I mean two guys right away...then two limited guys? Where were the girls?!

I'm really really hooked on Annette so bad right now, it would be nice if it were dolly lust and went away lol I mentioned her to my mum and she said "You're not getting another one!" lol Bear in mind I'm 27 and have only two dolls, she doesn't really get much say. ;)

Also I think the reason a lot of people like Annete as a boy is because of the face up, her eyebrows don't arch like most girls, it will be nice to see owner pics of face up on her.

15. annette is gorgeous! her coloured picture looks somewhat guy-ish, but in a good way..she somehow reminds me of Dion..hmmmm..

rofl! haha!! sagging! omg...imagine that.....
      I see the SDF guys have abs...maybe girls too???? :sweat :sweat

16. I'm doing a split in the marketplace right now, if you're interested! Let me know ^_^

Thanks!

17. I gotta say after looking at the pictures of Annette a lot (and I mean A LOT lol) I think she looks like a more grown up version of Shushu, anyone see the resembalance?

18. jocobean I see it. I think Blanchet looks like the older version of Lishe. I can't wait to see more pictures of these wonderful girls.

19. I can't wait until she's on sale X3 There's a chance a piece of commission work for a railway testing company might be paid to me in doll form XD My dad's boss wants to be careful if he pays me, it won't get taxed. lol

*squeel* I can't wait until beautiful Annette's on sale <3

20. I love Blanchet, so beautiful!