1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Senko Feedback!

Mar 13, 2007

1. I purchased a doll body from Senko. Communication was great and the shipping was super quick. Thanks! :)

2. I purchased some cloths, wig, jewelry and boots from Senko. Senko was always very prompt with communication and helpful with any questions that I had. Highly recommended :)

3. I purchased a CP El from Senko, and this had to be the speediest transactions in my tenure here. She was on top of all communications and was willing to send him unstrung. She posted him the day I paid, and within two days, he was here, looking exactly like his pictures. Senko was prompt, professional and personable. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks so much!!!

4. Bought a doll body from Senko. Quick shipping and nice seller(glad the items arrived safely.)
      A positive transaction.

5. I purchased a sunlight F16 Volks head from Senko, she was great to deal with. Everything went well.

6. I purchased a doll from Senko and it went great. Seller was very communicative, and shipped very fast. Doll was well packed, and in exactly the condition as described. ^^

7. I bought a unoa bust from Senko. The transaction was great! She send my bust very quickly and communication was friendly :)
      I'll do business with her again without hesitation!

Thanks a lot, and happy new year!

8. I just recieved a Soony head I purchased from Senko. The transaction ran very smoothly from initial shipping quote to final sale. The head arrived very quickly, was well packaged, and was just as represented once opened. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

9. I bought a head from him. She is a reliable and fast salesman. Thank you!
      :)

10. I recently recieved a Soony head from Senko. Communication was top notch, shipping was so quick I was startled, and all mods and details matched her described condition. I am very happy with the transaction.

11. Senko purchased a Luts Delf Lishe from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt and the transaction was definitely a pleasant one. Highly recommended buyer :)

12. Senko purchased a lillycat ellana and soom dia head from me. absolutely perfect transaction. paid on time, excellent communication, friendly and let me know when it arrived.
      thank you so very much for a great transaction ^^ very highly recommended ^______^

13. Senko purchased a Soony Elf head from me and was great to do business with! Payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as it arrived! Thanks so much!

14. Senko purchased a Volks Williams from me on layaway, and entire transaction was wonderful. She made sure to let me know each time she made a payment, and did pay faster than expected! Once she received Williams she let me know. I would highly recommend and love to deal with again, thank you so much!!!

15. I've done a couple faceups for Senko and each time they were so fun and easy to work with. Communication was excellent. I'd love to work with Senko again!

16. I bought an April Story head from Senko :) They were very pleasant to work with and sent the head out promptly. It arrived in great condition! Def would buy from them again!

17. Had a great transaction with Senko, she bought my Wicked Stitchery pattern books. She was very understanding about me not being able to get them in the mail asap, i had a virus and was very sick and didn't have the strength to Pavia and send out.
      I highly recommend for any transaction

18. Senko purchased a Be With You doll from me.
      Smooth and pleasant transaction: Senko is a serious buyer, pays promptly and with an excellent communication.
      Thank you !

19. Senko purchased a Luts Delf EL OE head from me. Transaction was definitely a pleasant one, paymant was fast and she kindly let me know when the head arrived safely.
      I would definitely recommend Senko as a buyer.
      Thank you very much for a great transaction! ^^

20. Senko bought a ns delf shiwoo head from me. Communication was always quick and pleasant. Paid promptly and updated me as soon as they received the head. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction