1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SephXIII's Feedback From...

Oct 17, 2006

1. I have bought all the cute little black bobs my girls wear from SephXIII's Acquire wigs and I cannot reccomend her wigs enough! Super soft, silky and shiny and I also have some blue bobbed wigs in MSD and SD size and the colors are super vibrant! Each time I have ordered they have arrived quickly, safely packaged, and with a tracking number. Very much appreciated and I am a very happy customer! A++++ wigs!

2. I've bought some wigs from Seph. I'm very happy. The wigs are beautiful and fit well.
      Seph is a very nice person more cominicative. I think Seph is a great seller. Thanks

3. Once again I got another soft and silky black bobbed wig for my girls and they love it! A++++

4. Our transaction with Seph was great. Good communication and a real pleasure. Thanks so much!

5. I bought a Shy head from Seph, and she is absolutely awesome to deal with! We ended up having a load of chit-chat about everything via emails, so I guarantee she is extremely friendly and communicative.

She even saved me the expense of buying a pair of shoes straight from the company, as a bonus with my head!

I'd be very pleased if I had the chance of trading with her again, and highly recommend her to anyone. :aheartbea

6. i bought 4 wigs from seph, items arrived in fantastic condition and the wigs themselves are of high quality. colours availiable are diverse and beautiful and i have to say these are the best wigs i own! Will definitely be ordering more soon, i just hope there is a new preorder period coming up! Many thanks:)

7. I bought a BC Elf Lotti head from SephXIII. Transaction was quick, pleasant, and the head arrived quickly, well packaged and in great condition. Will definitely do business with SephXIII again! Thank you! :D

8. Seph bought several items from our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Perfect transaction! Thanks again!!

9. i bought an unoa faceplate from SephXIII,really great seller,shipped quickly and it arrived in good condition as described and it arrived very quickly too,most happy!!!!

10. I brought a unoa faceplate from Steph. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Great communication - keeping me up dated throughout the transaction. The faceplate arrived quickly, well wrapped and in gorgeous packing too as well as being exactly as described. Really happy with my faceplate and highly recommend Steph as a seller.

11. I purchased a faceplate from SephXIII and had an amazing transaction with her. She was quick to respond, helpful, and easy to talk to. She gave me a number of shipping options and her opinions on each, and when we decided on a shipping method she was very organized on how to proceed with payment. The doll was shipped as she said it would be, and arrived wonderfully packed in an adorable box. I would definitely recommend her as a seller! Thank you again!

12. I've bought unoa faceplate from Seph. Very good transaction! Seth always quickly answered on all my questions, the parcel was packed very safely! Thank you! :)

13. Sold Date II's body to SephXIII. Payment was fast and friendly communication! The whole transaction went smoothly. Thank you!