1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. Love them! Seems like they'd also be a Doll Chateau hybrid option! Especially for those of us who want slightly shorter DC girls!

2. In the "gallery" there are photos of the body.

I wish there were more clear photos of the various heads. While the photos are very beautiful and artistic, it's hard to see good detail and angles on the faces.

Jay

3. If you save the photo of all the faces in the Taobao link Solarsenshi posted, you can actually enlarge it. I noticed when I had it open in photoshop that the pic on taobao is actually smaller than the actual file :P It may not be much, but you'll be able to see more detail! Most photo viewers have a zoom function :)
      I would love to see all the heads properly photographed though. With faceups and such.

4. If you look in their gallery section you can see the body in different poses and the different option parts. ^_^

Edit: Whoops, just saw that this had been answered above. ^.^"

5. Wow they are beautiful- I would really like to get Suu-

6. Those dolls are beautiful. I would love Nun with open eyes, but it looks as if only the sleeping eyes head is offered. Do they ever reply to questions on the Q&A board? To me it seems that none of the questions there has been answered.

7. Oh I love these girls! And DIY shoes too...love all the hands options and th super high heels.

8. I love their sculpt, the bodies, their outfits are beautiful- their shoes are boring but I like the DIY option and they are really cheap. I love how inexpensive the hand alternates are. The super high heel feet are neat.

I do wish they had more photos of the faces- especially for Suu. I love that she looks so asian.

I went ahead and ordered her anyway!

9. Their lovely, but they would fit in with my other dolls with that small head. They are even smaller then my Lati Red's - it seems they wear YOSD size wigs?

10. Congrats on your order Galacticat! :dance

will be interesting to see all the answers to their Q&A - It's night time in China at the moment so they will be snowed under with queries when they get to work tomorrow morning! :XD:

11. I am really intrigued by them and I love the super high heel feet, they look awesome!!! Gotta say that is one long lean skinny model and that could fit in my collection if they offer Layaway.

12. Thanks! I am pretty excited- I think they will fit in nicely with my Angel Eggs and resin fashion dolls- the proportions look somewhat similar.

It was nice of the shop to include a photo of the body with the SDGR Volks body (which looks a bit more plump)- and to let us know that the wigs from YOSD will fit. I am VERY keen to know what other shoes might fit... (I hope they know)

13. Aaawn, congrats Galacticat *O*!

Ashemanu: do you mean her?

14. Wow!!! Absolutely lovely! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these beauties :D

15. For those that have ordered do post pics of them, I can't wait to see how thin they are compared to other size female bodies!

16. Thank you for that info. I'll try it. :-)

Jay

17. I'll just host a couple of the photos in my photobucket just in case a Taobao link breaks. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Yes, I meant her - totally overlooked that! Thank you :)

19. Looove these girls! Will definitely be picking up a Nun SP in the next few months, and maybe a Suu head as well...

20. These dollsare interested inimmediately. This a esthetics inpure form.