1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. Ashemanu: You're welcome ^^

So... I've got this answer from them trough e-mail:

Unfortunately they forgot to answer me about layaway ^^''

2. I asked them about layaway and they said they aren't accepting it at this time but will consider it later possibly ~

3. Aaaaw nooooooooo :( Does that mean the extra heads will never be for sale? But Ava, she's so pretty T__T

4. Well Snow, I'm not sure if they don't sell them on taobao either, maybe you can try to buy one through a dealer as well :/.

5. Oh my goodness, this body is stunning. Those legs @@ I also love the hands.... Just when I thought I was only after MSD and smaller... Ooops. Shame no layaway yet...

6. I will wait until they start accepting layaway, I just don't have the funds right now.

7. Hi there everyone.. ! I've been out of the bjd world lately.. but always get an eye on the news.. and.. well, I've just discovered this new company with their gorgeous- beautiful dolls... So I've taken a very quick decision. I'm selling to get Lotus and maybe another head to put on the body... But I'm also waiting for new pictures with blank head, possibly. But well, I didn't fall in love with dolls for very long time.. so I think I'm getting her anyways, once I get the money I need :D

8. Well I ordered a doll with success- but I didn't get a confirming email (except through paypal)- and I haven't been able to validate my email- it says "failed to re-send contact administrator"

- did anyone else register and validate their email with success?

9. Wow, these dolls look amazing!! I love their slender bodies. I'm impressed with their posing. My favourite heads are Suu and Lotus.

Galacticat - Did you order a Suu?

10. I really would love to buy just a body

11. I think you can buy just a body because you have to add a head option, you can pick none. (I think!)

12. Huh. Imagine that! thanks, I will go look now.

Edit* I think that option is for an extra head.

13. Ah yes, my mistake... >.< Sorry!
      In terms of the legs, I'm guessing we get normal as standard, and the option list is for which type of heel we'd like? Or do we only get one leg/heel set? (Because I'm obviously misinterpreting this website...)

14. I think it's only one heel leg set, but then you could conceivably order another, they are available.

15. Oh gosh I love them.... the bodies are so unique but they may be hard to hybrid with the head I was intending meaning I might just need to remake her character into a new doll lmao.... I love nun and suu too... I wanna see more pics I'm excited for the potential here.

16. I think Nun is my favourite. I wish I could stop looking at them. I have told myself I need to at least wait for owner pictures... or maybe until they post some new ones too? I also love the clothes on the website for the bodies. Arghhh!!

17. The clothes are gorgeous and pretty cheap <-<. I'd like to have them all ^^''.

18. If you look at the company photos, the heads look puny on the bodies. I am really wanting to get one and hybrid it. I would love it if they just offer a body option, I think I will write to them.

19. My guess is the heads would hybrid well with Rosette Dolls who have the same size heads. I can't guess at the resin match though and for the most part you can only get Rosettes in Soom normal skin.

As for the body- yes! I want to stick another head on it! Although the Serenade girls are lovely the head is so small! I think I'd need some owner photos and doll comparisons. Because proportion-wise you can get away with such a small head if the body is thin enough and I think they may have managed that. But it's hard to tell with nothing to compare it to.