1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. Hannaku congratulations ! love your doll ! you did great :)

2. [​IMG]

My Thyra together with her son :lol: I love her in that outfit way too much

3. omg where did you get the outfit? and those boots??? omg

4. Both are from Angel Philia! But fair warning when googling those ladies, those are not really safe for work!

5. @rianne, very pretty! the black and white makes it look so soft and beautiful. Pretty much ready to be printed out and put on a wall display!

6. I got a mysterious package slip in the mail today with a partial tracking number on it (since that's how my PO rolls)...I had no idea what it was from and since I ordered most of what I'm waiting on from dealers, I checked Serenade...and sure enough, my Rabbit girl is here! Only at the PO. Because I work. :P
      So I will have to try and pick her up tomorrow! I don't feel like I waited all that long...

7. Congrats!!!!

I also received something today!!!
      My mechanical legs are here!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Serenade Doll Mechanical Legs
      by Alissa Chen, on Flickr
      I don't have an actual Serenade doll yet (but Nun and Suu is on the list!!!)
      so just for kicks, I strung one leg to one of my Feeples :P
      [​IMG]
      Serenade Doll + Feeple 60
      by Alissa Chen, on Flickr

8. I am so mad at serenadedolls team right now...

My order status is marked as 'shipped" since the 11th of march, and the tracking mark on the order page has never worked. I contacted the team and they answer me that it should work after some days. Now my order is marked as "recieved" and the tracking has never worked, and I don't have any news from them... For a 1033$ order, I am sooooo pissed off... Does anybody has ever had this kinf of problem?

9. @Luchan that's so scary :( is it the tracking link or the tracking number that doesn't work? You could try copy/pasting the tracking # into an EMS tracking site or (if you're in the US) the USPS website and it should be able to give you more info.. otherwise definitely contact Serenade, that's really scary.

10. This is the link AND the number that are not working... I tried to cpy it on tons of other tracking website and it has done nothing...
      I have contacted them again right now, asking for a full refund of my order if they are not able to explain that.

My first order from them was also a bullshit... They promised that my doll was shipped and she was not. I had to open a litige on paypal to make them react...

11. @Lady_addiction Thank you! This is probably my favorite photo from any of my serenade shoots. :3

@Luchan D: sorry to hear about your troubles! Did you try emailing serenade directly (at the hotmail address)?

12. Finally I get an answer ... my doll was sent to USA ( I live in France ...)
      So now they said that I need to wait for the doll to come back to them and after that they will check the package and send it again to me...

Finally it will took 1 month and a half to recieve this doll

13. Oh my gosh, Luchan that's awful!! :( I hope your doll returns to Serenade Doll QUICKLY so she can get to you!

14. @Luchan
      damn O_o

that's really awful! hope you'll get it soon

and one more thing about Serenade's statuses.
      once you'll get your number, 'Shipped' will change to 'Received' status. but it doesn't mean that you actually received it. the final status is 'Deal success'. 'Received' it's the temporary status after your doll was shipped and you don't have to click on it, until you get your doll. hope it will help

15. Well, I do live in France too and I did have a problem with one of my order to Serenade, they did sent it to France but forgot to write my city in the address, however, the french Chronopost should have been able to deliver it just from the postal code as this was Paris's one. Chronopost works very badly, so as soon as Serenade tells you your doll has been sent and they give you the tracking number, keep looking at it to make sure Chronopost will deliver it all right. From Serenade to France it takes only 7 days, so it's very fast. Also I must say it's Serenade who told me my parcel was in France but Chronopost was not delivering it, they do follow their own parcels.
      Good luck !

16. I dont understand why, but she has arrived last friday oO

So finally i don't know what the heck has happening as Serenade tell me that she Will be shipped next thursday oO

[​IMG]

17. Congratulations, she is beautiful ! :)...
      Serenade has some problem with English from time to time, so ...
      Tout est bien qui finit bien !

#698 Abell, Apr 2, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    18. glad to see you received your Nun!

19. Congrats on all your beautiful dolls. Love their aetheral look.
      Glad to have found this thread. I ordered some clothes from Serenade yesterday. Today I realized that they last answered on Q&A board on 2017/01/28. So I am a little worried. Is that normal? And does anybody know about estimate shipping time for only their clothes?
      And what does it mean if an item is marked with "reservation"?

#700 farin, Apr 15, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2017