1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. I finally got my girl's head back!! My mom did an amazing job on her faceup.. it's not at all what I'd planned, but I think it's absolutely beautiful :) I hope you all like her! She needs a new name, but for now she's just Nova, my skeleton girl:

[​IMG]

2. Wow,your girl is really amazing

3. My bunny head is listed as shipped! I'm so excited. I have a shape-shifter that only shifts into prey animals instead of a predators. His family was not pleased, lol, so he lives here.

4. I've been thinking about getting a Charlotte or a Nova to shell one of my characters. Does anyone know the approximate wait time?

5. I ordered my bunny head a month ago and it's shipped so it will probably be longer than that for a full doll. I've heard it's about 2 months for a full doll. Good luck, @Sinezona :3nodding:

6. wow! she looks just awesome! congrats!

i received my full doll plus one additional head after less then a month after ordering it.

7. I'm bummed, my tracking number isn't coming up anywhere. I sent an email and a Q&A and haven't heard from them. :|:...(

8. Oh no :( @SteamWitch I hope they can find it for you!

Thank you guys!! Unfortunately I'm having a lot of trouble bonding with my girl with her new faceup :( so I'm going to redo it this weekend. Sigh. Life and times of a Doll Person, lol.

9. Thanks @roserising I'm sure he will turn up soon. I understand about not bonding to a faceup, I've had to redo faceups and then wound up loving the doll again.

10. Tracking started working today!!! I didn't get an email response but I didn't check the webpage Q&A.
      Bun-ya be in da mail... ;)

11. glad to hear that you'll receive your doll soon!

and bump for the thread. i've made a crown for my girl)
      [​IMG]q5 by Natalie, on Flickr

12. Wow that is a great crown, and she looks amazing!

Bunny head is in Houston, I should get it today.

13. Does anyone have a comparison between Serenade's normal skin and the normal skin from other companies, such as Iplehouse or Doll Chateau?
      I'm not looking to make a hybrid, I'm just trying to gauge what sort of colour Serenade's NS is since it varies so much from company to company. Is it more of a peachy tone or a yellow tone?

14. It is very close to the Doll Chateau normal yellow.

15. Thanks very much for the info :)

16. @SteamWitch congrats with your bunny head! it looks very promising:)

17. looks good!

18. Thanks, he is a big bad bunny. ;)