1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. I love their proportions and also the heads look really nice on their body to me, so I'm not really concerned about it.

However if I'm going to decide to take a full doll plus one head from them, I'd like to have the possibility to buy another body alone for the extra head in the future ^^''. Therefore yes, it would be nice have the opportunity to buy the body alone).

2. I am definitely going to put my newly acquired SoulDoll Karin head on this body. I compared the measurements of this body to the ShinyDoll body I have for her right now and she'll only be a bit thinner, but taller due to the long calves and neck.
      Very excited to see that we can buy that suit! It would be great if it was listed on the website eventually, so we didn't have to shop from two places.

Sounds like they'll be doing quite a few updates once they get back from holiday. :)

3. I definitely will need to buy all the clothes available... Arghhhhh! That suit is so amazing, but I love the dresses too. Too hard to decide, must have them all! Looking forward to updates from them :D

4. Oh thanks for that link- their flickr photos are gorgeous! I didn't realize they were on vacation- how odd to launch a new line and then go on vacation the next day! But the Chinese holidays are always taking me by surprise (the entire country basically stops)

5. Their Flickr page has so many beautiful photos. I keep coming back to admire their photos some more. Nun is so gorgeous!

I do hope that they'll make MSD-sized dolls. I adore their dolls but I have no room for another SD doll (or two).

6. There are so many mini-sized dolls with a similar aesthetic; every time I see a new one I think. "If only she was 60cm!" Finally I got my wish! The longer I wait to place an order, the more stuff falls into my shopping basket though. Now I'm thinking that I'll get not only all of the legs and hands and shoes, but also an extra M bust for when the S doesn't quite fits clothes. It's a bit more complicated than a padded bra, but the extra parts are so inexpensive I might as well.

7. Soooo pretty! I really have no clue of what would I do with one, tho, but she has become one of ''dangerously wanted just because'' dolls in my list, with Dollcheateu Christina. I love the heads.

8. I like the aesthetics of the body. None of the heads are super WANT but Charlotte interests me.

I wish they would do gray skin. I'd love that body for my vampire girl.

9. Charlotte! Those cute little fanglies! I usually hate doll teeth, but those are adorable. I really want to see more pics of the face-upped heads.

I got a reply to the layaway question they said not now of course, but that soon they would have dealers that would be able to take layaway which means I now have to ask them... Who are their dealers going to be?

They also quoted me 60.00 for an extra head of I wanted one full doll and then say a completely different sculpt... Which doesn't sound right, but would be awesome if true.

I see from taebao (sp? Sorry lol) that they seem to have been around a few years just overseas? I wish I knew how the resin aged...i am tempted by white, but in the long b run am starting to feel disenchanted with older white skin. Like...some of it holds up great. Some of it...no.

I also put in a vote for grey skin! Or light violet if it would hold up to time and not fade to a yucky grey.

Really looking forward to seeing where this company goes.

Did any one else see those resin antlers in the Flickr photos?

10. i'd like to see how they will look with SD boys

11. Wow thier Flickr is beautiful! Usually I am trying to look "around " company photos, but not these. Suu looks awesome. I even like her puny head lol.

12. Their Flickr is awesome. Thank you for posting that link. I wish they would sell the Charlotte and Mugen heads. Those are my favorites. I absolutely LOVE it that Charlotte has inset teeth with an option of vampire teeth! That is so cool!

Jay

13. The vampire teeth are adorable! I love that the tooth plate looks like cheap plastic vampire fangs when it's out of the head. *w*
      I sounds like they'll be adding the other heads to the website when they come back from holiday. I am trying to behave and not place an order until then. I have dolls funds set aside for another doll that supposed to be released soon so I'm having a hard time resisting!

14. Their flickr is absolutely outstanding *O*. I also found a picture of Ava with make up, if someone is interested.

She's very interesting <3

15. Wow, that Flickr has a painted Suu, Ava and Nun(sp). So pretty <3

16. That is a good point about the white resin- my older white dolls definitely yellowed. Now I am wishing I got a darker skin tone... argh.

I wonder if they will add a face-up option and the suit to their site? I really hope at least the suit- I would really love to add that, and don't want to have to pay shipping twice...

17. OMG THE ENTIRE SITE IS GONE! What on earth could have happened???? I am not sure what to do- none of their links work anymore, and the site is just GONE.

I am also a bit worried as I had emailed them with questions when I ordered - and never got any kind of response or confirmation.

What should I do? Was this all a scam ?

18. I believe the site just exceeded the traffic limit and got locked by their service provider. That tends to happen with new Asian companies.

19. Yeah I tried all the links from the first page of the thread and maybe internet traffic is to blame.

20. Oh good- that is what I was hoping to hear. I was just worried because I have sent them emails and asked for confirmation starting on February 5th- and never got a response, and now the website is gone so I assumed the worst! Also I couldn't read everything on that re-direct site, but was thinking (perhaps wrongly I see) that the domain name was up for grabs.

So maybe just too much traffic. It may also be that if they are on vacation, they don't know about the problem with their site...

For those of you who have actually received emails back from the company- did they respond to direct email or a question submitted via the website's question form?