1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. sorry for my English, but what do you mean by "suits" is it a vest and pantaloon ? because I bought the black suits made by Serenade, they are beautifully made really, but ... hard to make the girl sit with those black pants on !
      yes that's right,no much artists propose suits because it's much harder to make !
      Do you want me to take a photo of Armania's body with her elegant black suit ? it looks very haute couture, but you can always custumise it ?

2. @Abell Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I do have the Serenade black suit, but have the same problem with it. I love how ornate it is, but I hate how she can only stand while wearing it. I may try to customize the jacket somewhat, but I have nothing for her to wear underneath the jacket besides the lingerie. If I could get a white button dress shirt for her to wear, that would be ideal. I saw PashaPasha sells one but I think they're sold out.

3. lol yes this suit is beautiful as long as she stands up, I am also myself thinking about making some change, not to the vest which is perfect for me, but to the pants : I am thinking about undoing the sew of the back and put a fine black streching fabric so she will be able to sit without any more problem. In fact we have the same problem with all her pants, only the leggins are ok, all the others are ok as long as she does not sit ^^ I exactly had the same problem with my Blossom Molly : she could hardly sit because her short pants (black silk) were too tight, and there were made by Blossom themselves, so it seems they do not try all the poses when making clothes for their dolls.

4. DO YOU MEAN THIS ONE ?
      You can always ask sasha as he does his clothing on order. I like the red hat but my rabbit can't have his ears removed, so I have problems with hats .. I might have them remooved and put a magnet, but not right now, too scary ^^
      By the way, you would have to remove the sleeves to be able to use the Serenade jacket with it, don't you think ?
      You can also try this doll dresser Sasha likes, she makes long pants and she is not expensive, she is Russian :

ELENPRIV black capri with pockets for PashaPasha dolls

[​IMG]

#804 Abell, Feb 11, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    5. My girl is in customs and I'm waiting on the letter to see how much I'll need to pay :< the wait is killing me!

6. It's not because it is the customs that you might have to pay : all the items coming from foreign countries goes to costoms, but most of the time they do not ask any fees. Same for FRANCE, mine went into customs but I had nothing topay, keep hope :)

7. Sadly the tracking has updated saying customs charges have been raised. At least it should mean she gets to me by the end of the week if I recieve the letter tomorrow <3

8. oh I 'm sorry about the customs;
      Let's hope they work fast and send you your girl asap after you will have sent the money ...

9. [​IMG]
      I managed to pick my girl up on Saturday! I don't have any good photos yet because I'm still painting up her legs and will probably have a look at body blushing and maybe tattoos, but I think she still looks pretty cute. The wig I bought for her is not the right shape at all so I had to be a bit creative to try to get it to look decent. Can't wait to see what she looks like with those beautiful mechanical legs!

10. Oh she is beautiful !!! very much alive, and I see you used the Serande clothes ? lol I like them too. And the wig is nice too, really ;)
      i am still waiting for my rabbit head to come back from her face up, will post photos as soon as I get her, I can't wait !!!
      I did bought the long black wig from Serenade and plan to make two holes in it to let the long ears get through, she should look sexy with it lol

11. serenade story :ablah:
      I could write a novel with my Rabbit Armania story, really !!!
      Now that I thought that every thing was fine, the customized head will be here in few days, etc..
      GUESS WHAT HAS HAPPENED ?
      I had ordered from Serenade seller on eBay 6 pairs of legs : two for Armania, and 4 very high heels to make a chair with it.
      AND I HAVE RECEIVED A YOUNG DOLL FAMILY-A WHITE BODY INSTEAD !!!!
      The seller said 'we are very sorry, it's our fault, to send it back to China is too expensive, so just keep it" !!!! BUT THEY DO NOT SPEAK AOUT MY LEGS THAT I PAYED FOR ANY MORE !!! and to use PayPal protection is useless as I would have to pay the enormous postal fees to send it back :evil:
      WHAT CAN I DO WITH THAT BODY ??? I HAVE NOT HEAD FOR IT !
      Also, if I try to sell it here, nobody will be interested because it's quite expensive to sell it and send it to other countries, just to send it to the States would be 70$ who would pay so much postal fees for such body which is sold only 245$ on eBay plus 48$ postal fees by the same seller ?
      If I was not so much in love with Armania, I would give up and let it go, really tired of all those problems, also I do not see any serenade customized rabbit head here or on flickR, am I the only one to have fall in love with that rabbit head ?
      Oh, well, I have never pretended to be normal :lol:

12. Oh @Abell! That's terrible! Surely they have to send you the legs you bought, I hope they mean that they will send those too as well as that body, if that's what you paid for :<

Thank you for the compliments. I love the Serenade clothes, they're what I would love to wear myself. Not sure if they'll fit her character when I've painted her extra parts but everyone needs some casual clothes :D.

I can't wait to see your rabbit. She will look incredible on the body!

13. Well, as you know, paypal is ok to send back the items which are not what we bought, but they do not make the seller pay for the postal fees, so I just can't do nothing ! I did put this body on eBay France, (postal fees are lot lower for France to france) but till now, only watchers, no more and I only gave as starting price what I need to REPAY for some Serenade legs, but this time for sure I will ask Serenade Cie to send it to me because I know how serious they are.
      However, I am going to wait, because they are telling us about a new head coming and may be, if she is really interesting, I might have it too :)
      I had the same thought as you, those casual clothes do not fit Armania character, but, as you say, every one needs some casual clothes too :lol: (and I would love them for me also lol)...

14. I love my Serenade rabbit. I use a DC kid body for mine. @Abell
      [​IMG]db1 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

15. Ohhhhhhhh !!!! what a beauty !!!! Armania will fall in love with him if she sees him ! :love
      Did you make the face up youself ? I also plan to add some white mohair hair on the top :) she is an albinos but very probably with blue yes, will have to try both before deciding :)
      Congratulations and thank you so much for letting me know I am not alone with my serenade rabbit little me lol :)

16. Yes, I did the faceup myself. He just has tufts of hair on either side, like sideburns. He is a rough and tough no nonsense rabbit, one of my shapeshifter's forms. @VampireAngel13 has one too but I haven't seen if it has a faceup yet.

17. Did you take his human ears off ? I did kept hers, I was not really sure first, then, decided it was a plus :)
      We will have to make a photo story between them too one day lol

18. That is what the tufts of hair cover, I didn't want to remove them.

19. Ah ok, I see :)

20. Like @SteamWitch said i have one.... She's still blank though XD

I did take the human ears off, they freaked me out. I don't have any pictures of her without them tho

[​IMG]

Other than a few on my phone this is all I have of her...someday I'll figure out what I want her to look like....someday...