1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. oh love it !! this is a strong rival for Armania to get the rabbit boy fall in love with her lol
      She looks fantastic with this hat !!! the reason why I kept the human ears is that I need them when she will ware, from time to time, her long Serenade black wig .
      I have been thinlkng about taking the rabbit ears off and use magnets to put them on, but too scared to do it yet ...

2. Congrats you with your girls! They look fantastic

Somehow i forgot about this thread -___-

little bump from me

[​IMG]star maker3 by Natalie, on Flickr

3. Xatshe : oh well, none of our girls will never get as hot as yours !
      :love

4. thank you!
      but i think every girl is unique in it's own way:hug:

5. May I ask you which size of eyes you used ? 14mm or 16 ?

6. Armenia is home ! :mwahaha
      And I just love her !!! she is as much a sweet country girl (lol that's because of the only back ground I have left) than xatshe's is a sophisticated mega city one :thumbup
      Well, I am to have to blush her body because the difference in the skin is much too obvious :roll:
      I've not been able to make any special clothes for her, needed to have her at my side to know who she was really, I think she is to be ... a Russian ballerina ? will see :D
      Face up by French artist Esthy.

[​IMG]

#826 Abell, Mar 5, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    7. Melancoly ... Human Armania is saying goog buy to the body she had inherited wille the rabbit head was far away. To make her feel better, I took a photo of her with the brand new black Serenade underwears and that special gift she has got this morning : a red diamond from her Charming Prince which will come back one day :hug:

[​IMG]

#827 Abell, Mar 5, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    8. Congrats @Abell with your bunny! She's cute!

9. Thanks xatshe :) yes she is really cute, and what I can say is that she has a LOT of presence, really. What I appreciate with this rabbit mold is that one can make many different characters with it, see how different the three shown here are. Very good sculpt.
      By now, I am looking for a wolf head, white wolf of course, to become her boyfriend, but that a very hard head to find, one has been sold here, helps it's gone :...(
      Did you do anything with your tan skin rabbit ?

10. i don't have any =) i only have Suu with 2 heads, that's all :roll:

11. Congrats @Abell ! your bunny so cute!
      the serenade relased new girl Aspara,the accessories in pics gorgeous!
      but I can't see the nude head pics,
      did someone get her on way?

12. I was waiting for Aspara head to decide which human head I will have but by now, we can see she has sleeping eyes, so I did order yesterday a Suu head as human head, this is because of xatshe beautiful photos lol
      I should get it in three weeks, so just wait and see :)
      I would have love to see Aspara's profile thought, because it's not that difficult to have the sleeping eyes opened by some artist. There is a girl on FlickR who makes beautiful modifications, she can even make sleeping eyes from open eyes !!!
      By the way David, nice to see you back :) which head did you choose finally ?

#832 Abell, May 22, 2018
      Last edited: May 22, 2018
    13. xatshe guess what ? I have finally chosen Suu as human head !!! all this because of your beautiful pictures lol she should arrive in about two weeks if they do not mess like the last time when they forgot to write Paris in the address !!!!
      Now, I am looking for a young child body for my rabbit head, to be Suu 's groopy lol Any idea ?

14. wow, congrats! hope your girl will get very soon =) and thank you for so many kind words , i'm really happy to hear that!:hug:
      not sure that i can help with bodies, cause both of my Suu's head use the same body. i'm just switching it from time to time

and on of the recent photos with her wearing 'demonic' head again ^^
      [​IMG]blue_light2s by Natalie, on Flickr

15. [​IMG]

I do not know which of your two heads I like the most !
      Right now, mine will be a "cold haute couture mannequin" so very impersonal, it's for an article on bjd, she will present the black Serenade suit (St Laurent style) and the Jean Paul Gaultier weddind dress here under.
      My plan is to buy a second suu head and have her with the make up I want.
      Right now, I have juts finished my Marmite doll layaway and starts another one for Venus in a few weeks, and Serenade postal fees are so hight, I might have to wait because the make up will be done by Matahata, so twice psotal fees plus price of the head and face up …

16. thank you ^^

sound awesome! serenade girls are made to be a fashion model, will looking forward to see how it will look!

17. Hello! Joining in on this forum. I recently added serenade doll to my bjd plan list. Here's my plan.... Lotus winking mod. I'm planning on modding Lotus (the sleeping head) into a winking head. And Charlotte FtM. However, I'm still unsure if I should buy them or not, since there's such little variety of clothing. There's limited amount of clothing for Serenade doll to begin with. Male Charlotte would be very difficult to find clothes for.

18. well, you will not be desapointed by getting a Serenade, their are so special and attractive !
      My Suu sp head arrived about a month ago and I was so stonned by her beauty !!! she is now into Ursi place to get special luxurious lingerie, I love having her dressed as a model.
      You can always find some modelist to make for you the kind of clothing you like, it's what I do, also it's often no more expensive than some from the big companies, so ..

19. Suu has arrived few weeks ago, and she is absolutely beautiful, I just could not get my eyes away from her so mysterious look, she has already received her blushing and is now at the modeliste's place (Ursi in Poland) to get a special set of luxurious lingerie.
      If it had not been you, I would never have choosen her, thanks so much, I am so attracted by her that I am to buy a second Suu head soon, to get a different face blush, more original :)))

20. i'm glad that you're happy with Suu! congrats with your doll ^^
      thank you :hug: