1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. Hi all,
      For those looking for special clothing for their Serenade, wanted you to know that URSI has my Serenade with her and is making special lingerie set (so sexy and elegant at the same time) and I've asked her to keep the set of black DIY serenade so she can make shoes for her, also have asked her to keep all mensurations, this way she will be able to take commissions for our dolls :)

2. hi everyone. i don't know if this was asked before.. but anyone knows how to buy from the serenade web page? i ask this because i wanted to purchase some clothes but they dont send to my country.. im from chile, south america.. i've sended emails many times to them asking if they could send to my country but they never answer.. i also try to write them on the facebook page but it seems that they are inactive for a long time on that plataform...

3. Did you try their seller on eBay ?

4. @Abell i have no idea that they have an ebay dealer.

5. Yes, name is jeeryama :)

6. Thanks my friend that you already posted that news. Yes, Serenade is with me, and i will be preparing shoes, and hope some clothes. iF i won't post them to my etsy store before Ldoll, I will take all with me so those who will participe could buy some items.

7. Thanks so much Ursi to allow our dear dolls to entire with your help in the world of high fashion. They do deserve it so much (even mine had this special present at her birth to not keep any pose lol).

8. Cause your doll is poorly strunged. If I will find a minute I will try fix it,

9. :hug:

10. it looks like FB is blocked in China or at least in some parts cause they stopped posting on FB, Flickr and instagram too. Which address do you use? I've sent emails and got answers very quickly, but it was last winter, maybe something changed. Try to talk to Jeeryama on ebay, she is official dealer of Serenadedolls too

11. i've written to the email that appears on the web page.
      [email protected]

12. yeah, that's the same email i used.
      i know that at the begging they have 2 different emails and one was always silent, that's why i asked

13. [QUO<[email protected]> TE="xatshe, post: 12481330, member: 65199"]yeah, that's the same email i used.
      i know that at the begging they have 2 different emails and one was always silent, that's why i asked[/QUOTE]

This <[email protected]> is also the one I used, their last mail with this address is from 15th June.

#853 Abell, Jul 24, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    14. So here is Suu, wearing a beautiful lingerie by Ursi, I am in love with my Suu so much !
      Also Bunny country girl is taking model courses at Uris's place to become a high fashion model too, and she looooooves it lol

[​IMG]

Photos by dearest Ursi thank you so much Ursi :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#854 Abell, Jul 27, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    15. Glad to see your girls ready! Suu is so femme Fatale;) Bunny looks like a stylish teen girl ^_^

16. Yowza! Great work @UrsiSarnaFashion I know when I get mine where I'll be shopping.... @Abell You have good reason to be happy!

17. Thanks dollhausen :)

18. So, because Bones was very upset to not appear on any photos, I am posting one of him here, as you see, he loves looking elegant, with his red rose at the neck.
      Photo by Ursi, thank you so much Ursi, Bones thanks you too :)

[​IMG]

#858 Abell, Aug 23, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    19. Love her body shape and their stores have a lot of cloths for sale in a reasonable price!

20. #860 D795, Nov 15, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 15, 2018