1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. Serenade emailed me saying my order was ready for shipping...! Ahhh, it feels surreal when that day actually comes.

I ordered Joan as well as numerous extra parts for her and my Nova. I hope she comes home safely and quickly!

2. Congratulations!!!! you'r going to be very happy for sure and their delivery system is very fast, about a week.
      My friend want a resin chair from them, do you know if they still have some for sell ?

3. Thank you, Abell! I will try to post her here on DoA.

I don't think they have anymore chairs sadly. I wanted to get one myself, but I noticed on all of their full sets, the resin chair option is greyed out/unavailable. :( . Maybe they will make more or have extras if you message?

I think I still owe you a photo of the high heel part in the stand... Were you able to get it to work? I will try to do it this weekend if you still need an answer. Work has been so busy this year that I haven't had a lot of time to play with parts!

4. Update on my order:

I received it today. Turns out, my order did not ship as stated, which is fine, but I would've preferred communication about it...

I filmed a box opening, but I realized I don't like doing them because of the possibility of disappointment when it comes to the order. Anyway, I'll debate if I post it, but in the mean time, I am missing items from my order. I don't understand why companies don't include packing slips because if you have a large order, almost always, something is left out if there isn't a packing slip.

I'm pretty upset about the missing items because Serenade, at least in the past, have offered refunds. I don't want a refund; I just want what I paid for. The stand, for me, is critical. It also bumped up my order into the next bracket of shipping, so if they insist on refunding, I am going to ask to be refunded the additional shipping.

My doll came with a faceup and was carefully wrapped, but there are black marks all over her face. Just UGH. They included a small sticker with pencil writing on it, and it got all over the head. Again, I don't understand why companies do stuff like this.

I emailed them, so I'll see what they say. It's super hard to not be put off or soured by this. -___-

5. Turned the head into a Rabbit Mask for Kensett, my Granado Napoleon.
      [​IMG]Mask by SteamWitch, on Flickr

6. Hi there <3
      I wanted to buy a Nun, and wondering if they are still in activity as they have done nothing since 2018 on their website?

7. I'd suggest contacting them on the Q&A board on their page. They haven't updated the site, but it looks like they're still answering questions. (The latest one was in Feb 2020).
      Hope you're able to get Nun!

8. But the Pop is from 2019 ? or am I wrong ?
      You can always buy from Christina cheng, (- Powered by ECShop) I did order some Serenade items about a month ago.
      If you buy directly from the shop Cristina is offering free shipping I think;

9. Hello, I have a couple of questions)
      Is there a possibility to order head only? I like Suu but I don't need her original body at all(
      As I can see from previous pages, their heads are a bit smaller than MSDs. Have someone tried to make a hybrid with MSD body?

10. When I asked for a second Suu head few months ago, they said no, but you can always try.
      About Suu head on a MSD body, honestly I do not think it would fit. My Suu head Is abut same size as Normal Pasha, and Normal Pasha's hats and glasses are the right size for my Suu. To try Suu head on MSD mini Pasha body is totally impossible, the head is much too large, I have the two.

11. Sad to hear that, glad that I do not want her really badly.
      I never had or seen IRL PashaPasha's dolls. Well, I see, I need to learn more about Suu's sizes.
      Thank you for the reply!

12. Here is Suu head on Dream Valley 43 cm body. Sorry for the lame photos, i don't have much time right now. Personally i would consider this as a bad hybrid, even if the Suu's head size is 16 cm, comparing to DC Nicola size (16.3) that lives on this body
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      and additional link, since it's forbidden to add multiple photos outside of the gallery.
      https://funkyimg.com/i/38pnV.jpg

Neck hole in Suu's head is deep and wide for this body, shoulders are too narrow, the length of the neck is not long enough for my taste and overall head proportions is adult, while body is more suitable for teens. Using some neck protector or adding some length (you can see on the 3rd picture, where i hold her head) probably might work. Yet i won't recommend this hybrid.

#914 xatshe, Nov 3, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    13. Has anyone had any dealings with this company or ordered from them this year? I placed an order with them and I have not had any confirmation or any responses to my questions in the last couple of weeks. I hope they have not stopped trading.

14. The best is to write to them using their own email.
      [email protected]

15. I just got a message from them my order is ready to ship! They were out of stock from one of the pairs of leggings I ordered so they wanted to ask if I wanted a substitute or refund before they ship. YAY!

16. I know that this thread hasn't been up in a while but I just acquired a secondhand Serenade Apsara and was wondering if anyone had a good read on wigs/shoes for them? I'll be making her outfit myself, but if I can avoid making her wig that would be great.

17. not sure if it still relevant..
      my first wigs were 1/6 yosd size, it fits better.
      also it would be good to see Apsara, i have never seen her anywhere