1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. Hello, does anyone know if they are still active and selling? :(

There are some dolls I would love to finally be able to purchase.

I have emailed, and reached out in Q&A but they don't seem to be active or checking their communications.

2. Try to contact Jeeryama (Newclover singing on IG) and ask her. She doesn't have serenadedoll girls on her site anymore because they aren't popular, but she will tell you if she still able to order something from them. in case if they replied. last post on their Weibo is from august 2022

important
      recently serenade Nightingale and Artificial bird were recasted, so be careful searching elsewhere

#922 xatshe, Jan 6, 2023
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
    3. Thank you, I will try clover singing next.

I also saw a post showing serenadedolls being recasted warning people about this maliciousness. It was either on tumblr or insta. I can't remember where, it was really alarming and just plain out sad.

4. My recent experience ordering from them directly was awful, so I'd say if you can go through a dealer like Jeeryama as xatshe suggested that would probably be the safest bet.

5. no prob,
      i posted on insta about recast, because serenade girls are pretty rare and if suddenly they will start pop-up with a bird rib cage or hooves in mass, it most probably will be recasts. my girl is on hooves and i saw only a few with it.

6. Yeah I just saw yesterday the birdcage body and hooves had been recasted, I have the mecha hooves too.....it's pretty sad that this artist's work is now being recast too....I had a pretty negative experience with them but I would not wish that on any artist.

7. Thank you, thank you all!
      Seriously everyone the last couple of days on DoA has saved me a world of pain from making a rash decision and ordering directly from serenadedolls site. I am grateful for everyone's input.

8. Sorry, for the long wait everyone on a update. I contacted jeeryama and they said as to their knowledge that Serenade dolls do not produce dolls anymore. On top of that, the company contacted me via email and stated that they still produce dolls, albeit the response was two months later after I contacted them lol.

9. So not a safe bet then to order a doll? I found their site very confusing but this was a while ago.

10. Their site just feels sorta unsafe really, there is so much spam. Just out of luck.

#930 Deifilia, Feb 27, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    11. I bought a lot directly from them and never had any problems. They are really nice and honnest people, so sad some of their dolls have been recast

12. I agree, i found it very frustrating and gave up.

13. I have a update everyone! Serenade doll does in fact still sell their dolls, however, I went through with a dealer in order to have a order placed.
      I went and placed an order for Nightingale on March 26, 2023 through DOLKBJD, surprisingly the company was incredibly helpful, transparent, and overall efficient communicators. It is now August 23 and my doll is ready to ship, they just sent me photos of my order.
      I am super hyped and can't wait to order more dolls from Serenade doll, I have adored their aesthetic every since they first debuted. Shipping costs are bonkers, but who cares right :dance

14. Great news ! May I ask how much is a blank doll by now ? Love SUU!

15. Hello!
      A Basic Suu is $530.00 USD. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her as well! Hopefully, she is going to be my next doll that I am going to get as well. You can get an additional blank head for $90.00 USD too.
      For me the total cost of shipping was $105.00 USD. However, I also live in the midwest of the United States if that helps any.

#935 Deifilia, Aug 23, 2023
      Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
    16. My doll finally arrived! I am so excited to have her here finally, Nightingale is one of my grail dolls. I was sort of sad that Serenade doll didn't have her outfit or awesome wig anymore, but now that leaves me with endless possibilities of what I want her to look like.

Serenade doll may be my favorite doll maker, their sculpts remind me of Bayonetta from the first video game back in 2010, I absolutely fell in love with the franchise and Bayonetta herself. Just super sleek and stylish.
      I am very surprised at how well my doll poses! I will need a stand for her cause of her heeled legs, but her arm posing and sitting poses are to die for.

I must say I was caught off guard by how small her head is, with that said where does one find mature looking wigs for their Serenade doll?
      Here she is :sumomo::
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#936 Deifilia, Sep 23, 2023
      Last edited: Sep 23, 2023
    17. Shes very beautiful and serene, congratulations! As for wigs i would start looking for people who make custom ones, i am sure someone that has a serenade doll can help you.