1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serenade Doll

Feb 3, 2015

1. Gosh- didn't see it, maybe i missed it? Actually, I still don't see it so I guess I'm just inept :P
      How much extra was the face-up ?

2. A faceup is 45 USD. You can see it if you click on a doll's page (for example : Nun's) and then click on 'Make up'. It gives you the options : 'none', 'Make up - 45 USD' and 'Two heads - 90 USD'.

3. Gosh- I am just not seeing it- maybe you have a link?

This is what I see for each doll- when I click the doll's page- it give me options for quantity, type, leg, bust, hands and color- but no option for "make up" that I could find-
      there is nothing that I see that says "make up"
      [​IMG]

4. It seems like it might depend on the doll? I see the make-up option on the Nun.SP page, but not any of the others.

5. Ah- you are right. That is what the issue was. Thank goodness, I thought I was going crazy!

6. I absolutely ADORE Serenade Doll's aesthetic! It reminds me of how I tended to draw people my first few years of college, long-limbed and delicate. I thought the necks were rather Doll Chateau-esque at first, until I noticed the head sculpts follow the shape of the skull, ending just before the first few vertebra. I don't think I've seen a lot of head sculpts that do that, but it looks like it really improves the range of movement. It's not just the head and neck, either - the whole body looks so flexible! These girls look like they could do yoga! And they're overall so pretty-looking, oh man. I may have to save up for their Nun.SP. I just wish they had more pictures of her face;;;

7. I can't wait to see owner pics on here, then I will no for sure who to save up for. Has anyone ordered Suu with the open eye head yet?

8. I ordered Suu with open eyes- but I haven't received my doll yet. (I ordered on Feb 5th- and production time on the site is listed as 60-90 days)

9. I see that the clothing has been added to the website, but when I tried to log in to my account again all attempts and password resets failed. D: I guess I have time to figure it out since I'm not quite ready to order, but I wanted to pile more stuff into my wishlist!

10. Yesterday I tried adding a new order (of the suit outfit) to my set and a few other little things, but I haven't heard back from them yet. They are not the speediest with response time I will admit...

11. [​IMG]

I really like their faceup photos. Such lovely faceups. The sculpt is Nun except for nr 5 (think that's Mugen). They have more on their Flickr photostream.

12. Yes totally agree! face up is so beautiful and unique..

13. The makeup for 1-3 is stunning! I love the way those red lips look.

14. Well, it has been more than 60 days for me- no doll yet so maybe it will be 90 :)

I emailed them on 4/6 to ask whether I could combine another order or whether the doll had already been made/shipped- but never heard back. I posted on the site too- and nothing. I am not a big fan of the delayed response time- especially as a new company, it makes me very nervous about whether the dolls will even come or what they will look like.

I don't suppose anyone has received anything yet, have they ?

15. So they did get back to me and advise that I could combine orders- but now their paypal account is blocked, so it appears someone filed a chargeback.

It looks like my doll is basically ready to go as well, since EMS just gave me a tracking number for my doll. Only I think they are holding it pending my payment for the second order- which I can't pay for since their account is blocked! Poor new doll company, I hope they can sort it out!

16. I hope they can sort it out as well. Can't wait to see your doll Galacticat.

17. They sent my doll yesterday :D

18. Where are the pictures then!!?!? :P

edit : oops wait I just figured that you might mean they shipped it. oh welp I am really excited to see the owner pics of these dolls :D sorry!

19. Oh congrats! I wonder- does your EMS tracking order show that the package is actually moving? I got an EMS shipping notification yesterday too, but wHen I ran tracking it showed that the box hadn't actually been received by the carrier yet (but this may be because they were going to combine my orders at the last second) - so now I'm curious!

20. Galacticat no, but I'm happy, that I'll have her soon :)