1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serendipity Doll Lucian

Oct 27, 2007

1. I don't think he is listed twice - he is just listed at the top under "new and new" and then as a complete listing at the bottom.

Kishore is on this body, and Miku_Miku's Saiya is also on one.

Don't have any worries about the body - it is the best posing body I have. The waist joint doesn't flop. The thigh joints allow a lot of flexibility. He doesn't have a third joint in the arms or the knees but still poses well. I was hoping they would come out with a girl next!

The body is also really short and cute <3 Wears SD girls shoes (like luts boys). I haven't really had him in much clothing - he has a pair of SD girls leggings on him that fit fine.

Only negative - the order took a while. I ordered 2007/08/17 and the ship date was 2007/09/27. Worth the wait.

2. Actually Kiyono, if you click on 14ans he does come up under "new and new" and then right underneath is the exact same listing next to Yuha. This is why I got confused, it wasn't really clear why the listing came up exactly the same complete listing not once, but twice.
      Month and a half, not so bad.
      He's really cute, running neck and neck with one other boy for me.

3. Yes - it has two sections on that page. The first section is "new and new".

The second section says "::: Result: 2 Item(s) Found [Manufacturer] [Price] [Item] " Which under that section, has all the dolls listed. In this case there are only two. It wouldn't look as wierd if they had 10 or so items under it. The other pages do not have a "new and new" section because they haven't added anything to the store for a while.

4. treelore>> i think clothes that fit normal SD boys snugly (skinny jeans, etc) ought to be just about the right side of baggy for these smaller guys, i think. and jeans that fit girls ought to work for them too.

5. Does anyone know much about Valentine by Serendipity? I think she is cute and was interested in some feedback before I make a decision. I like the msd size dolls. Just got Yewon and Apple by Souldoll and placed an order for a 43cm Narae. I want to be diversified with brands but I really have to love the face. Thank you for any comments.

6. I like to see slightly smaller boys available--I had a hard time finding a short body that I liked for one of my heads. He actually ended up with a Serendipity body in the end (the bodies are really nice). The really big dolls are neat, but the trend to make everything large can make it difficult if you have short characters. *Edit to add* My Serendipitly hybrid has a pair of jeans sized for SD10 and they fit great.

7. OMG!!! O_o So cute! I have to make a choose between Yuha and Lucian!! =_=

8. I am going to explode!!! Every time I find the perfect doll ...it turns out to be limited and or impossible to attain...

Does anyone know where i can find this boy?1!

9. He's not limited per se but he's a little harder to get than he used to be.

Serendipty has decided to close their English language website. They aren't selling through that site and they are not restocking the dolls and items there. Lucian is still available through the Korean Serendipity site. You's have to look into buying from them, I don't know if they'll ship internationally or if you'll have to use a shopping service.

Good luck. :clover

10. Thank you so much! :]