1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Serendipity - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. Eeeee! I wonder when there'll be pictures of the two skintones?

2. Has anybody ordered from the amazon shop yet? Just curious. I still love little Freyja

3. Hi all!
      Thank you so much for all the enthusiastic responses here!
      We are trying to take a photo to describe the skin tone difference.
      Before it is loaded, please refer to this:

- Peach tone; our own skin tone so far used for our dolls such as ISMY.
      If you want a matching tone with other serendipitydoll, this is your choice

- Normal tone; this is, generally for you to match with other companies' parts.

Thanks again and we love DOA members!

4. I can't find Ismy on your page! Is she going to be available on Amazon?

5. I just went to check and Amazon site does not have any Aga fairies. I know Cumi was available for a while, but what about the others. Does anyone have any idea if the other Aga Fairies will be availble through Amazon?

6. Yup! I ordered a Valencia on the 5th and he came home Saturday. He's wonderful. Aside from some email problems (which I'm pretty sure can be blamed on AOL), everything went fine. It was really great getting him so quickly.

7. All I know is he's 43cm. o.o;

8. Will Serendipity be making optional hands at any point? Because I'd like to get more hands for my Valencia, ones that are more of a partially closed fist.

9. Is the 14 mini body the sharmin/alice/noel body? Has it been updated with the rotating thigh joint and double-jointed limbs?

10. What's that? Rotating???? Double-jointed????

I LOVE my Sharmin so much but I would love her even more with better posing. And extra hands would be awesome!!!

11. I hope you see this louisemariellen. We have been having a discussion in the Tiny section regarding Cumi and her wonderful design in comparison with the Aga fairy. I think it would be of great interest to Serendipity, too. She is a really popular sculpt and eventually more faces and boys would be very welcome to this range.
      I'm sorry I don't know any more about Aga's, though.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=664995#post664995

12. Hello! I see a link for Highteen 17....can you tell me when that doll will be available, and are there any pictures of him/her? Many thanks!

13. Is Serendipity still available from Amazon? There are no longer any items listed when you click on the above link....

14. According to this thread, it doesn't look like they are: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59001

It's unfortunate, as Cumi is adorable. I feel very fortunate to have gotten her. I hope that whatever the issues are, that they somehow get them resolved and are able to offer their products again.

15. The 43cm(iirc) Freyr, both the girl and the boy, have a new body type with extra joints, and I think another doll, maybe two.

I got the 30cm boy-type Freyr, and he poses very very well indeed. He can sit cross-legged, which I found out when he did it himself after I'd prodded at his legs a bit. :o He can also sit 'cutely' very easily.

There's an extra joint towards the top of the thigh which can rotate quite easily and can bend with a bit of effort. It brings the thigh right up next to the body.

The extra thigh joint also makes it possible for the doll to sit upright, although he has a one-piece torso.

Still can stand very easily; hasn't lost stability with the extra joint.

Great hand & foot flexion.

Ann in CT

16. Thanks, Clochette...it is unfortunate.:( (I'm actually waiting on an item I ordered from them 40 days ago...I know, not too long in the BJD world overall :roll: , but it was supposed to be two to three weeks...so feeling a bit of anxiety.)

17. Does anybody know?