1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShallowSleep's Feedback

Mar 16, 2008

1. bought some leather pants! They were in great condition, pakaged nice and shipped fast XD I was really happy, would totally buy from again!! (maybe a face up next time -_^)

2. Hana did faceups on two of my boys. They have never looked better. SWhe is so easy to communicate with anhd really respected all of my input. I waited for EVER to find just the artist for my kids, and I most surely made the ight choice. I am absolutly woking with her again (in January to be exact:))

Quick pic of my boys
      [​IMG]

Luca: I love you Hana *blows a kiss*
      Michael: You rock Hana!

3. Yep, once again I commissioned ShallowSleep to do some faceups for me. This time, she took on the task of doing 5 heads for me!! And none of them I had any idea what I wanted to do for them, so she had an even harder time with winging the faceups. And she did a wonderful job. I love all the faceups. They're perfect!!!! This girl is the best I've seen so far.

4. I purchased a MSD skull top and armwarmer set from ShallowSleep, she held excellent communication with me, was extremely patient and shipped very promptly. Thank you for a wonderful and hassle-free transaction! :D

5. ShallowSleep is a great repeat customer. Easy transactions and such a pleasure. Thanks again!

6. ShallowSleep participated in my GO, great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

7. ShallowSleep participated in my fifth group order run with Dollmore and was a pleasure to deal with all the way. :) Payments were made quickly, communication left nothing to be desired and everything went smoothly which is something that I am always appreciative of. I wouldn't mind her joining any of my future group orders at all.
      :clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant!! :clover

8. I commissioned Shallowsleep to do a faceup and hands/feet blushing for my Bobobie Apollo - she did a *fantastic* job on everything (and quickly) her communication was constant and thorough, and she helped me track him down when he went AWOL for a week. Thank you! :aheartbea

9. ShallowSleep bought a black hoodie from us. She's one of the best buyers on DoA. Never a hitch. Always prompt with payment and wonderful to deal with. Thanks again!!

10. I commissioned ShallowSleep to do a faceup on my Migidoll Ryu. She was absolutely wonderful and very understanding when I was late sending the head in. The faceup is unbelievably amazing. I couldn't be any happier! Thank you so much!

11. I'm used to leaving feedback for this person for something that she did for me. This time, ShallowSleep participated in my first ever GO for Leekeworld. She was a sweetheart to deal with as usual. Love doing business with this person.

12. [SIZE="-10"]ShallowSleep recently did faceups for my Minifee Seorin and my Minifee Marcia. She was very patient with me, despite me being indecisive and unsure of exactly how to explain what I wanted. :lol: She's very kind and she works amazingly fast! I am very pleased with my heads and plan to commission her again soon! :D

:aheartbea Thank you for painting my heads!! :aheartbea
      [/SIZE]

13. Just got my head back from ShallowSleep and she did a fantastic job, she turned my blank MD Ryu head into a total hottie! :lol: I just can't say enough nice things about ShallowSleep. The communication was great, she kept me updated with progress pictures and asked for my feedback along the way. Shipping and payment was handled in a polite and friendly manner and the quality of her work is spectacular! I will definitely be sending future heads to her! :D

14. purchased a pair of eyes from her, items were carefully packed and in pristine condition. thanks!! :)

15. Shallowsleep bought a accessories from me. She was very patient and understanding with me. She was always pleasent despite delays on my end. Thanks :D

16. I split a dollheart preorder outfit with ShallowSleep. She was amazing to deal with! She kept me updated at every step of the way, and shipped it quickly and safely as soon as it arrived to her. Absolutely wonderful! Thanks soooo much!

17. I just had ShallowSleep do a face-up for one of my boys and it's gorgeous! The process went smoothly, she has great communication and was very quick. I will definitely be using her services again. :)

18. Bought some clothes, and they came incredibly fast! (Even with me throwing in a last second addition to the order!) They're in wonderful condition, and my boys are enjoying them already! :)
      Thank you sooooo much!

19. Shallow sheep sold me a shirt and it arrived sooner than i expected. a pleasure to do business with.

20. Just bought a white wig and a great, fast transaction!! I'd recommend!