1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharmistha - Full-figured Doll

Dec 19, 2010

1. Someone brought this doll in green transparent resin to the Japantown Meetup in San Francisco a week ago. She was fabulous. Not everyone's cup of tea,but I love her. You might check that thread if you want to see pictures of her. I was too lazy to take pictures but maybe someone else did.

2. WHOA- She is stunning! Absolutely stunning.

I do imagine for this lovely lady we'll have to make the clothes ourselves, or just play around with figuring out what fits her.

3. I recently got this body, and it's great. It's heavy, but I have an EID so use to heavy dolls. I just enjoy artist dolls. I only got the body, and put a different artist's head on it, creating a doll I call 'Molly Weasley'. I was lucky that I had a dress that 'fits' the body. It laces in the back and so can fit most dolls.

4. So she's still in business, selling the bodies? Cause I want one.

5. Just saw pictures on flickr from someone who ordered this doll from the artist a few months ago, so apparently she can still be purchased! In case you are still looking for one @Teleri (:

6. Oh, thanks!

7. Does anyone know if there's still a shop or other way to order this doll?

8. try contacting the maker, Nepenthes (also has a DoA, but I don't know if she still uses it):
      Nepenthes Productions

9. Ok, thanks. I wanted to avoid bugging her if there was still a shop, but I may try contacting her if I can't find a second hand one.

10. Well, as an aside, few or no artists I've ever met consider inquiries about how to purchase their art products "bugging" them or are at all irritated :thumbup they're usually pleased, especially if someone's going out of their way to track it down.