1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shiny by Cat Grove Doll - discussion

Apr 17, 2007

1. I shouldnt be looking for any more doll. I just got my new Min Del Re two days ago and I want this doll soooo bad. Im still trying to save up for Dollshe Moon and Dreamingdoll Haru. Not to mention the Hana angel on layaway and Yewon on her way home. But she is so different to any other bjd ive seen.

2. Well, i just could'nt resist this little girl anymore....i ordered one!
      I'll post pics when she arrives - i'm not that bothered about her hands looking a little stiff, she has the face that i prefer out of all the wee ones i have been looking at.
      Oh No....i'm getting into tinies now too :D

3. ohhheerrrrr
      congratulations:aheartbea
      pictures pictures , when you have her

4. ooo, lucky you! I can't wait to see her Please post lots of pictures!! I am trying to stay away from the teeny tinies, but she would make such a good friend for Lucy...

5. Ah great news. Please do post pics ASAP :D

6. Yes i will post pics as soon as i get my wee girly. I expect her to be here in around 3-4 weeks time...........arrrrrgh what a loooong time that seems :roll:

I'm trying to think of a name for her but i guess i will have to wait til she gets here! Maybe she will be Belinda, i quite like that name...

7. ooooops i think i posted in the wrong thread before, it should be here i methinks.

My Catgrove Shiny has been shipped so i will be posting piccies as soon as she arrives - i. j.u.s.t c.a.n.t. w.a.i.t
      :love :D :lol:

8. Cat Grove Doll and the beautiful Shiny seem to have disappeared. Anyone know anything about it? I would've loved a Shiny, but it seems she's no longer available.

Any news??

9. They were for sale just a little while (until they sold out), then they were gone forever, I guess. I wanted one too, but couldn't swing it the first time around and then they never re-stocked.

10. That's so disappointing. She was very unique and so cute. Thanks for the info Linakauno.

11. Hmmm. Wonder if there's any chance of finding this doll again?

12. Miracles do happen because someone here on the forum just sold her Shiny to me. If you post a WTB in the marketplace, maybe another one will turn up someday. Good luck!

13. Little Rosalie came to live with me and I decided to post her photo here in hopes of luring anyone else who has one to post a photo of theirs. They are the most darling creatures!

[​IMG]

14. She is too pretty...I always want to see more of her. I am in a constant search for her. :)

15. Bump...I want to see more pictures of her. :( I wish I could have found her...