1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL Discussion thread II

May 25, 2012

1. As I understood it renee_chan mentioned the match with Unoa since Unoa is so heavily hybridized and thusly the database of which resins match Unoa is quite large. I.e. SD-sized hands from companies whose resin matches Unoa ought to match Shinydoll from a resin colour perspective.

If you ever get the chance to try out your Dollmore girl-feet on Shinydoll I'd love to see how it worked out. I've been wanting slightly larger feet, and if Dollmore regular feet match then their high-heeled feet would probably match too...

2. My Feefee arrived to me yesterday and I'm majorly in love!! :aheartbea:aheartbea She is so unbelievably cute and well made and her body just blows me away. I can't believe how I could wait so long to order her lol. Her face is so friendly and cute! She is truly my dream doll! :fangirl:
      I did box opening pictures last night and will upload them tonight, hopefully they are not too dark. Here is a picture of her holding my little Obitsu cutie:
      [​IMG][/URL] P1040924 von Zomb0id auf Flickr[/IMG]

I can't wait to do her faceup!

3. Zomboid-san,
      I am so glad that you love her. ^^)Y

4. Thank you so much for this wonderful doll, Shin-san! :aheartbea :abow:
      I posted a box opening thread, if anyone wants to take a look, I would be very happy. :)

5. Even straight from the box, with no wig, faceup, or eyes, Feefee has an amazing amount of personality!

6. Thaasa head No.26 KONOHA appears! :)

[​IMG]

7. Ohh,Konoha looks absolutely gorgeous! She looks like she could be Youki's sister. If it's possible I would love to see pictures without a face-up.

8. I really like the shape of her eyes!

9. Ciantha-san, renee-chan-san,
      Thank you for watching KONOHA.:)
      [​IMG]

10. I think next year I'd like to add another Thaasa girl to my doll family. The trouble is, which one? I've loved Chizune's chubby cheeks since I first saw her and she's a perfect older sister for my Fragille Suzune. But I also really like Kanae's soft romantic look, and Kanagi's mature face. I know I'd be happy with any of those dolls, but I'm having a hard time choosing one. Such a difficult decision! I'd like to see more pictures of Kanagi if anyone has one to share.

11. I'd like to share a picture of my Feefee, she finally has a faceup. :) It's not very good and I will wipe it soon but at least she's not sitting here blank anymore!

[​IMG][/URL] P1060057 von Zomb0id auf Flickr[/IMG]

Oh and I know what you mean renee_chan, it's really hard deciding between Shinydoll girls, they are all so lovely! :aheartbea

12. She looks sweet! I love that wig and jacket :) What size eyes is she wearing?

13. Thank you so much! :aheartbea She is wearing Kanis glass eyes in 14mm, I love Kanis eyes, they look so real. In fact I have them in all of my dolls lol. :sweat

14. I think your FeeFee's face up is lovely- she looks young & innocent^^

Where are all the other Shinydolls hiding?? Here is Tuyen looking very 'doll' like:

[​IMG]

15. you're right, it's got awfully quiet around here. :sweat I love the picture of your Tuyen, she looks almost like a Geisha. I took a few pictures of my Feefee (she still hasn't got a name lol) as a little ballerina today, I love her so much! :aheartbea

[​IMG][/URL] ballerina von Zomb0id auf Flickr[/IMG]

16. Thanks Zomboid- your Feefee is so cute there :aheartbea she looks rather shy about something!

17. I can't remember who I was discussing it with, but we were looking at whether a Unoa Zero head would fit a Thaasa body, as the Unoa 1.5 heads fit Fragille body very well.

The answer is, it doesn't >_<
      [​IMG]

The Unoa Zero head is not that big, but the face is very big indeed! The neckhole on this head is very large compared to Thaasa, so the head sits wrong.

It's disappointing since I had this Marion head beautifully painted by Buff, but ah well ^^;

18. This thread is awfully quiet...:( Where is the Shinydoll love?
      I took some pictures of my Feefee before wiping her faceup, I think she's my Hippie girl. :aheartbea

[​IMG][/URL] P1060887 von Zomb0id auf Flickr[/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL] P1060896 von Zomb0id auf Flickr[/IMG]

19. Zomboid, that wig is perfect! I love the first pic, she looks like a studious girl :D

I need to take more pics of my girls. I say that all the time, but it's hard to find time for me to do anything with my dolls lately. I want to get another Yakki, but I want her to be tan. I guess I'll have to commission someone to dye her if I ever get around to getting her.

20. She's super cute :)

I'm waiting on as slot for my kisui to get her face up at the moment