1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL Discussion thread II

May 25, 2012

1. your Feefee is just lovely! so is your Eefee, what cute faces they have.

2. Thank you Stella Maris, Feefee and Eefee have such a distinct, original face sculpt, it's amazing. As have all the Shinydoll girls, truly. :fangirl: They are literally ALL on my wishlist. :sweat

3. I am joining the ShinyDoll family. Last week I ordered a Yakki elf with Thassa III body in Normal Skin.

4. Congrats! Yakki is such a great sculpt :D
      [​IMG]

My girl Kodoma will keep you company while you wait. Your wait won't be long though; Shin-san ships very quickly.

5. I'm getting him to do the faceup.

6. I don't sew, so I need ideas on which manufacturers I should look to for clothes for her. I do have some clothes for my other SD sized BJDs but I'm not sure if what I have will fit her. I do knit and crochet so when I get her, she will get something specific for her.

7. Luts Delf sized clothes fit well. Volks Dollfie Dream (normal bust) outfits also fit well. You will want to look for clothes made to fit slimmer SDs. For ready made clothes I think the Delf size fits the best.

Shinydoll feet are small; they fit into most MSD sized shoes & boots!

8. That is good news as I have some Dollfie Dream clothes (normal bust) and some clothes that fitted my Luts SD. I had already realized that anything that fit my Elfdoll Soah would not fit her. It has been two weeks since I ordered her so hopefully she will be here sometime soon.

9. woo hoo, I just got a notice from JPop with the tracking information for my Yakki/Thassa. She isn't in the USPS tracking system yet. I am sure the number will work later today. So she will be here sometime next week.

she showed up in USPS tracking and she might make it here Monday, 31 March.

10. My Eefee, Sennyo, usually wears clothing appropriate for a fairy, but today she feels a little rebellious. I like her new look :)

[​IMG]

11. She just got here. I put her in an old dollfie Dream dress and a new monique Allie wig. she is loverly. Now to think up a name.

[​IMG]

12. Renee, love your Punky lil elf.

SFC Marti, awww, your girl is adorable!!!!

13. renee_chan Sennyo makes a very cute rebel fairy^^ I especially like those chunky boots on her delicate frame.
      SFC Marti congrats on the arrival of Yakki, she's sweet :) Does she have a name yet?

14. I am thinking of names. She is so elvin that she needs a special name.

15. I'm thinking that Tegan would be a grand name for her.

16. Tegan is a great name! Big congrats on your new girl; she's lovely :D

17. I would like to introduce my new daughter NANOHA.
      She is on Thaasa III-s body, having toooo big ears.
      I hope you all love her. ^^)Y

[​IMG]

18. :D I love her! Those ears are so lovely. I will have to start saving for her. She needs to join my ShinyDoll family :)

19. ah she is lovely <3

20. Those ears are amazing! Daring, yet also elegant.