1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL Discussion thread II

May 25, 2012

1. Wow! Yes I love your new daughter!!!!! The ears are amazing.

2. Wonderful ears Shin-san! They look real, very organic^^ Here's Tuyen as a skatergirl:

[​IMG]

3. Saba, your Tuyen is adorable, love her style!

4. How did I miss Nanoha? Those ears are spectacular, and I love the expression on her face. She looks like a girl nobody messes with!

5. Just noticed Nanoha - LOVE the ears! Awesome job as always.

I am so happy now that summer has finally arrived. I might actually get a chance to get my girl some clothes made up. She is a hybrid of Thaasa IIIs body and an elfdoll head. I want to make a flowy fairy type dress, but haven't made up my mind about material.

6. calliope13 Elfdoll heads are amazing on the Thaasa bodies. Which head is it?

7. I ordered Geta feet for Tegan (ShinyDoll Yakki). I think I'll have them next week. Then to find some sandals and Geta's for her.

8. I found a ShinyDoll Sayuki on a Thaasa I body for sale. She is being sold as "junk" on mandrake, so I feel like I have to rescue her (I'm such a sucker for a doll in need). If she is still in stock I'll get her, I've sent an order inquiry. I can't find many pics of Sayuki and the mandrake pics are terrible; her jaw looks really heavy & square. Her face looks to be heavily yellowed, too but it could be shadows and/ or blushing. I hope if she comes to me I can at least get her cleaned up and moved on to a good home, if I don't end up keeping her. Does anyone have pics of Sayuki? There are a few on the SD site but not very many since she's discontinued.

9. Wow what a find! She's possibly nearly 10 years old then? A little piece of Shinydoll history :)

10. Ah no, she's already sold! Oh well maybe another one in need of rescue will turn up one day :)

11. This is my Akali I got in first half of 2014. ^^ Her name is Yua.

[​IMG]

#131 TurtleJen, Jan 2, 2015
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    12. Yua is so pretty! She has such a quiet, pensive look.

13. She's lovely! Akalis always look so thoughtful <3

14. She is lovely :)

15. Thank you, all of you~ ^^ She is one of my favorites~~

16. Hello .. Here's my new girl, Kae.

[​IMG]

17. She looks wonderful, your face up work is beautiful ^^

18. Wow! It is the first faceup that makes me like the shinydoll head!

19. Aw, I'm sad I missed the Sayuki...she was one of the first dolls I fell in love with and I've always kept an eye out for one popping up in the marketplace.

20. Thank you all... Her face mold really enjoyable to work with. :D