1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL [Fragille] Information and Discussion

Jan 10, 2010

1. No, not moving, just trying to clean & reorganize everything :) It's such a chore but I really need to streamline my different collections. I'm running out of room!
      Sato's sweater is adorable! Did you make it? It looks so soft & snuggly I want one in my size.

2. oh lol I see !! Oh no I bought the sweater from CandyDollshop on Etsy, her work is amazing !

3. Please excuse the double post (!!) but Sato and I thought it was time this thread was resurrected !!

[​IMG]Sweet Sato by samsonsue62, on Flickr

4. Sato's dress is beautiful? Where did you get it? Or did you make it yourself?

5. Oh I wish I could make beautiful dresses lol it's from Foxybrowny (also known as Wimukt on etsy )

6. I'm going to look for those dresses right now!

7. Good luck ( But I have had the dress a year or two : ( ) But there are always new designs appearing in her shop. On another note, where do you guys buy your Shinydoll shoes. Sato shares with my Minifee and though they do have pretty small slender feet, hers are slightly narrower still. As you can see in this photo.
      [​IMG]Sweet Sato by samsonsue62, on Flickr

8. I found the seller, she has lovely things.
      I use MSD high heels usually, the Unoa MNF size

9. Thank you Stella - we seem to be keeping this thread going between the two of us lol

10. Goodreau Doll shoes fit Fragille feet perfectly, and I've found that most Ruby Red Galleria shoes fit nicely with socks. Sato is such a lovely girl :)

11. Ah ha ha and renee of course.
      It's worth it, these dolls are amazing. I have to take more pictures of Ophelia, she's very neglected.

12. Hi and thank you . Sato does have a pair from RedRuby Galleria, they are fine but just a bit wide.
      These are the ones she has,

[​IMG]Sugar by samsonsue62, on Flickr

Yes yes and Renee too. More photos would be good;)

13. aww, that is such a cute picture! I love her outfit.

14. Thank you so much ! :)

15. Ryo is wearing those same shoes, samson! They're cute with socks :)

16. I think I need photographic proof :sneaky;)

17. I mostly lurk on this thread, but I decided to post today :) It's been good to see activity on here again.

Wish I had one of these girls. They are on my list. Must win lotto first LOL! I did recently get the Thasa body at long last. After getting her she made me want a fragille body oh so much more. They are just so well weighted and had a great feel to them. Posability is amazing!

18. Welcome to the thread, its good to see new interest in these lovely dolls. I'm always surprised that they are not more popular, their poseability is on par with more popular companys such as Fairyland (and I have plenty of those to compare lol)

19. I tried to get pics of Ryo in her RRG shoes plus my other girls wearing Goodreau shoes but my camera battery is dead. It's on the charger now :)

I too am at a loss as to why these dolls are not more popular. Maybe because there's only a few head sculpts for Fragille line? And speaking of sculpts, have you all seen the new elf sculpt for the Thassa body? She's divine and at the top of my wish list!

20. All these cute Sato pics have motivated me to finally restring my Fragille body.

Here's Chizune looking pleased she can stand again.

[​IMG]Chizune by babytarragon, on Flickr

I hot glued her waist and it really helps, the Fragille waist is sometimes a bit too flexible :p

Renee, I suppose since they are Japanese, so feel expensive compared to Korean or Chinese dolls?