1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL [Fragille] Information and Discussion

Jan 10, 2010

1. Aww she is so so pretty ​babytarrogan xxx

2. Chizune is such a cutie!

3. Oh wow what a beauty she is! I love those eyes!!!!

4. You wanted proof, so here it is! Here's Chouko on the left in Goodreau shoes and Ryo on the right in Ruby Red Galleria.

[​IMG]

I took a couple of head shots of these girls but gave up after that. It's too hot outside and I can't get any decent natural light through any of my windows :(

5. renee​ I love this photo, its so cute ! I must admit I have a thing about tiny shoes. The goodreau shoes are adorable. Thanks for the spam xx

Where would be a good place to buy Goodreau shoes ?

6. Finally, the amazing Ophelia (she is a Castleann SD head on a Fragille body), in a new spring outfit, from Ellowyne Wilde (the clothes fit the body quite nicely, shoes do not fit, but they do fit on the Pricco size)
      [​IMG]Ophelia good by stellamaris61, on Flickr

7. Aww pretty pretty pretty !

8. Isn't she awesome? I love her delicate hands, and how graceful she is.

9. I just discovered Shiny Dolls and received my brand new Meefa head in white resin yesterday. Today I discovered this thread and have enjoyed reading all the posts and meeting your beautiful dolls. I especially enjoyed learning the history of the Shiny Dolls.

Next week I hope to be able to spend my time giving sweet, lyrical Meefa a face up as well as several mohair and feather wigs. I can't wait to make her some outfits. Her gorgeous ears allow so much creativity in her styling and character. I know I'm going to love this sweet girl even more than I do now once she has a wardrobe all her own. The possibilities are endless with such a beautiful, unique sculpt.

Here she is on my Dollzone b45-12 body. Unfortunately I only have thus body in normal pink and normal yellow. But I love Meefa on it!

[​IMG]

10. Congratulations ! Firstly for your lovely Meefa ! The body is really cute and I'm excited to see what you do with her gorgeous face and wardrobe! And secondly for reviving this thread and bringing it back to life ;)

11. Thank you! I hope everyone will post more photos of their girls. I've enjoyed them all so much. I'll try to add to this thread as my Meefa settles in. I even love her name!

12. Hi Pony-san,
      Thank you for introducing Meefa head to your doll family.
      I am so glad that you love her ears.
      I still remember that it was fun to creater her ears.
      SHIN [MENTION=21907]Shiny[/MENTION]DOLL

13. Congrats on receiving Meefa! She's quite inspiring; those ears are just so pretty. Mohair & feather wigs will definitely look good on her :)

14. Oh wow! What a beautiful hybrid, Ruthwen!

Doi Shin, your sculpt is stunning. I was amazed and very pleased by how fine and translucent Meefa's ears were when she arrived. I've been trying on all kinds of ideas for her face up in my mind this weekend but I have a feeling that once I start to paint her that she'll go where she wants to go. So even I will be excited to meet her!

I was able to make her a black feather wig this weekend. I'll post a picture when I get a chance.

15. Ruthwen, that hybrid is amazing!

16. I got a new wig for Chizune, I love the shape on her :)
      [​IMG]Chizune by Georgie, on Flickr

17. I absolutely adore your lovely Chizune, and the wig is perfect for her.
      She has a beautiful face-up, who was the artist, please? :daisy

18. She's got a face by Human Beans, her username on here is Smaug :)

19. it's perfect, she really is a little sweetheart :)