1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyDOLL [Fragille] Information and Discussion

Jan 10, 2010

1. Well, I just got my Suzune from the mail carrier! I can't open her here at work, though :(. It's going to be a long afternoon. *sigh*

ETA: I couldn't wait to get home to open her so I nipped outside during my break & took a quick peek at her. She's lovely! I want to take pictures of her soooo badly now!

ETA: Took a few pics as soon as I got home. See them here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6055000#post6055000

2. DOI Shin, I was wondering when Hikali will come to production in flesh skin again? Or are there still some left from the first casting? They're all so cute but I think I'd like to bring a Hikali home some day soon :) And I just missed the earlybird date... *sigh*...

3. akikazu -san,
      Thank you very much for thinking about inviting Fragille.
      I am so sorry for that the earlybird sales ended. ^^);
      Yes, "flesh" body is available by standard price now. ^^
      I hope you will enjoy Fragille soon. ^^

4. Thanks so much! I'll go contact the dealer today :) I'm excited now and I haven't even ordered her XD

5. akikaze-san,
      I am so happy if Fragille would be with you. ^^
      babytaragon-san,
      I always love your shinydoll play and pose!! ^^

6. as soon as it stops raining here, I will do the face-ups on my Hikali and Suzune. I just ordered Unoa sized outfits for them from CherryDoll which are on sale. Can't wait to get them. I hope to show my girls in a couple of days. I am looking at some shoe samples for them next week as well.
      I love the face, Shin-san, you have done a wonderful thing for the doll world. Thank you.

7. I really thank you for your suggestion that making younger sister of AKALI.
      I am happy HIKALI has a little bit different charactre from AKALI.
      They are really individual persons . ^^
      Very much longing to see them with faceup and dresses. ^^

8. posted in wrong thread, duh!

9. I thought I should double check before going wig hunting. Hikali will fit a Unoa wig? That's 6/7 right?

10. Akikazu: 6-7 is right. On the slightly smaller end of 6-7, just like Unoa :)

11. Thanks a bunch :)

12. I just LOVE this doll. I have been wanting a girl for my MNF guy and have not yet found the one. I thought about a MNF and a dollzone double-jointed but this girl stole my heart. My favorite is the Hikali head, but they are all so cute it's hard to decide!

Doi Shin - I enjoyed following your creative process for her. You have a great talent. Hard to believe she has even more poses than Thaasa. Thank you for making her a mini sized. They are so much more portable :)
      Babytarragon - thank you for sharing your pictures.

Does anybody have a pic of her holding her knees up to her chest (curled up type)?

13. Calliope: Fragille's hip means the curled up pose is a bit hard to do, but I will try to get my girl to do it and get a pic for you :)

14. calliope13 -san,
      I thank you for you interests in Fragille, and love to Fragille. ^^
      I did as much as I could on her body when developping.
      But, it is true that she cannot do all the poses which humans do. ^^);
      As holding-knee pose fuction sacrifices other functions and aethetics, I decided to avoid it.
      On the other hand, she has stabilities when standing and sitting, which I thought more important to dolls. ^^);

I hope Fragille would be your favorite.

15. Oooh Calliope I'd be really interested in seeing one of the Fragille girls with a MNF boy if you do get one :) I love pairing off my dolls.

16. babytarragon - thank you in advance for the pics, I am curious to see how much she can curl.
      doi shin - thank you for the information. She is beautiful even if she can't curl up all the way.
      akikazu - It will be a while unless I win the lottery soon LOL! But when I do I will post pics.

I just love that she looks great in any pose (no funny looking joints in some poses like some dolls). Though for some parts I don't care too much (like back of the leg - not seen much anyways), knees can sometimes be too odd looking.

17. My Suzune is off to the faceup artist! And I've ordered a bunch of clothes for her, too. I'm having a hard time finding shoes, though. I looked on ebay for unoa sized shoes & found several pair but none are really what I'm looking for. I want to get her a pair of black or brown mary janes, something that will look good with a school uniform. If anyone knows where I can find a pair let me know! :)

18. Renee_chan: I'm also having trouble finding Unoa sized recently >_<

I expect Minifee shoes would fit well, because they are more narrow. But I haven't tried yet.

Dale Rae pumps would probably be the best fit.