1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes and clothing for Soom Mecha Angel girls

Oct 18, 2008

1. I'm gonna be buying the old saiph some day and the character i got set for her is a high heel/sneakers girl, but i dunno what shoes might fit her other than soom's.
      I've actually got two q's on this.
      1/ When i buy her, will the heel foot be included? like on the site it says "additional heal parts"
      2/If buying heel shoes would they fit w/o the heel part?(dumb question but hey i gotta ask!)

Please i gotta say, i know nothing about all this SD10/SD13 stuff so explain the best way you can~!

Thanks

2. :?Anyone?~

3. Yes, both flat feet and nude HH feet are included, the HH feet with the stiletto shoes you have to buy separately. The stiletto type feet are not full feet, they have no toes or indeed a proper foot shape other than the skin you see when the stiletto is on.

The nude HH feet are not very arched, but the angle to which they connect to the ankle means she needs HH shoes to stand in them. You get both pairs of feet though, so you've got options.

4. Mecha Angel girl feet are 8cm, so if you go for large shoes (Dollmore Model Doll) or basically anything that says it's 9+ in length, you should be okay. Sneakers will probably be easier to find than heels, as heels are pretty female-specific and there aren't a lot of big female dolls. The heel feet will definitely not fit in an average SD sized heeled shoe UNLESS it is very open and then it might be ... small.

But be careful. Super Gem males and Mecha Angel females have 8cm feet, so I bought a pair of boots that I intended for both types of dolls to share (SD13 boy size). They fit the Super Gem but not the Mecha Angel. But I have a pair of SD boots listed as 7.5cm and they fit the MA just fine. Go figure. But I recommend going for bigger shoes if you're going for sneakers. Heels are a bit more of a problem. I'd say to stick with Soom, or if you know/are sure some DM model shoes fit, go with those. But they might not work. It's always a gamble.

5. I don't even own a Saiph yet but the idea of finding shoes for her is already giving me a headache. I wish they would make boots like this pair for her size:
      [​IMG]

6. bumping for updated clothing finds

7. Hey there! I don't know if new shoes have come up, but I can confirm at least some EID ladies' shirts are a winner for MA girls, and it's possible that there may be some skirt options as well, I haven't tried that yet. :)

.hlp

8. good to know some ih eid clothes might fit my poor vega, who really doesn't have many outfits.

9. I need someone to make me a duct tape dressform for a girl if possible. It will be a long while before Bellatrix will arrive and i want to sew for her along with my EID girls. I need some very detailed measurements also. So the Dollmore heels work as well?

10. How does one make a duct tape dressform? And what kind of clothing do you make? :D

.hlp

11. Any new developments?

12. Could someone please measure and tell me the circumference of the hip ball (sphere on the top of the thigh piece) on a female mecha angel?

ETA: Nevermind, I found my notes ~ diameter is 5.1cm.