1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes, boots and sneakers for DoT boys

Feb 23, 2006

1. oh damn, I didn't know there was such a problem with shoes for DoT :O
      what is the problem? are their feet long or wide or something?

2. Both, actually :sweat Here's a photo I just took comparing my guys' feet. From left: 60cm Obitsu -> CP boy -> DOT boy. As you can see, the DOT feet are far longer than the CP and equivalent SD13 size, and a lot wider at the toes, too.

[​IMG]
      Hope that helps!

3. ****, they have feet like hobbits! XD
      So where (besides DOD) can you buy shoes that will fit them?
      Better, post links to these shoes XD

and what about the wigs? I heard that DOT heads are quite small, and LUTS DELF wigs are too big. is that true?

4. DoT boy feet are huge. But I've found that anything that will fit Hound, will fit my guy.

Size 8-9 wigs fit him just fine.

Hope this helps!

5. Which size Dollheart shoes have people tried on DoT dolls o.o?! The SD13 or SD10-13?

6. I think you have to shop Hound sized shoes for the DoT's. XD;;

7. Yep, my Camine wears a pair of Mighty Ankle boots and they fit perfectly too ^^.

Otherwise I made some custom shoes (sandals) that don't looks so bad ;p.
      It's hard to find shoes that fit them, but I kinda like DOT big feet anyway :3 (at least there's something that looks really manly in their body XD.)

8. I did not know that D.O.T had so big feet! So I bought Shoes for SD13 girl.... will these just barly fit as well? or will they be to small??

I thought it would fit cause the dolls foot is:
      "The length of foot : 7.5cm
      Width of Foot (longest) : 3.4cm"

while shose measurments is:
      "Shoes size: approximately 8cm (length) x 3.5cm (wide) x 13.5cm (height)"

I should have read up more on this site before buying them today......

If the boots are small and wont even squess on, do you guys know of a way to modify them to fit my D.O.T's huge feet without tottaly destroying the boots?

9. generally with shoe measurement if it doesn't specify the inside length and width you're probably dealing with outter measurements in which case they'll be too small. DoTs will not fir Volks shoes. The Luts shoes are hit or miss depending on if you're trying for Shall or one of the boys. The boys tend to fit the Delf boy boots and some of the hound shoes.

10. I'm not sure if anyone would know, but is anyone aware if these would fit a DoT, or more specifically a Camine? I'm having a real hard time finding just ordinary sneakers that would fit him. > <;

11. It's doubtful that those will fit, IMO - the measurements are probably for the outside of the shoe, so the inside is due to be even smaller and you might find that length a squeeze - I've had shoes that size be too small for my CP boy, let alone my DOT. Generally I've found that if a shoe is listed as fitting SD13 girls as well as boys, it's probably too small for DOTs.

They don't give any measurements, but I'd be wary since that 'fits SD13 girls' label is on there. Anything that fits a DOT would be absolutely huge on a standard SD13-size girl's foot, so I have to wonder if these would fit a DOT at all. I don't know if you saw my earlier post in this thread, but I can say for definite that these sneakers will fit - I own a pair, and my Camine can wear them with no problems at all. They're not canvas, but they look good and they're a lot cheaper than the others you were looking at, too!

If you look at the measurements of those sneakers I linked, though, they're listed as
      Those are the measurements a shoe needs to be to fit a DOT boy properly, I'd say.

12. thank you Xi-feng... dose anyone know of a good way to make the shoes alittle wider with out destorying them?

13. Luts 'Hard Metal' boots should fit, inner length is something like 10cm? They're really big on my El, it's hard to stand him properly with those shoes on because his feet move around a lot in them :sweat

14. Which one from Leeke don't fit your boy?
      Leeke boots are so pretty .3.

15. I am very curious now. In the AjumaPama new releases these were put out. It says specifically in the description that;
      Does that mean that it would fit a DOT well? I mean, Hound Feet are almost a full centimetre bigger and all. Can anyone help?

16. ugh! now I'm all nervous! I just ordered some shoes for Xan (DOT Sha) on e-bay, they were listed with an interior length 7.8- which is just a touch bigger than the listed length of Sha's foot. :atremblin

17. I bought these. http://www.leekeworld.com/images/img/0006_f.jpg Its weird b/c I guess after him wearing these shoes for a while they just kinda slip on and off... I still have to tug it a little but not as much as before. :daisy

18. I heard that sd 13 boys from doll heart, or just about any where, will fit D.O.T boys... I bought a pair for my Ducan, when he comes I will tell you if they fit or not...

...............I sure hope they will fit...... :sweat

19. All of the SD13 Boy shoes I've bought from DollHeart fit on the resident DOT bodied boy, St. James. He also fits the Cassis sneakers from Luts, I managed to squeeze those onto SD16 feet too.

20. It should fit him!

Hound have big feet like D.O.T