1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes, boots and sneakers for DoT boys

Feb 23, 2006

1. There were some on Pupa Paradise, go check it out. I'm not certain if they'll fit DoT feet, though. :sweat

2. I think SD/SD13 shoes of their's have inner footsize of 8.5 (I think i read it somewhere. ) T.T ;; so sorry i'm not too helpful.

I've recently bought one (tall SD/SD13 boy boots) for my CP dolls. a friend of mine is bringing DOT lahoo for katsucon.... so We can test it out at the con if you are willing to wait until Feb 14 for the test ^^;;;;

3. my sister's Camine wears a pair of Dollheart boots and they fit him just fine,no extra wiggle room though.The pair we have is quite wide through the toe(more like the last 2 pairs) so its possible that narrow toed shoes may not fit. DoTs feet are really wide through the toe area.

4. House resident St. James (Igon/DoT hybrid) wears these boots all the time. So it's safe to assume that any boot or shoe that uses the same hard sole will fit any DoT boy feet. I don't have any DH shoes that use the same shoe sole as the ones you're considering, but looking at the demo pictures of the shoes on SD13 boy feet I'd say they all run a bit snug.

If you look at the demo pics of the SD13 feet in the LS-417s you can see the extra space at the front. Shoes using that sole should fit DoTs, but without buying and trying, I'm guessing.:lol:

I usually buy DH shoes with one doll in mind, but I have several boy dolls all with various foot sizes, so I just buy what I want before they're sold out and figure out if they'll fit when they get here. I'm a DH addict though, I could just collect their shoes. :sweat

5. Haha, well they have some really nice shoes. I ordered the Brit ones and I'm hoping they will fit my Ducan.
      But thank you for the info. I really appreaciate it.

6. In they don't fit your DoT then you'll have a pair of shoes waiting for your Archernar! It's all good.

All of the shoes labeled SD10/SD13 are made to fit SD13 boys, they are roomy on SD10 boys. Every pair of ollheart shoes I've purchased have fit SD13 feet. Some of their shoes run a wee bit smaller and make a nice fit on a smaller boy without looking like boats, some have run larger and fit DoT boys and one pair even fits my SD16.
      But like I said ALL of them will fit an SD13 boy. :) (And they're even nicer in person then they look on the site.)

7. Those are so cute, but I bought human sized Converse for $20. XD Canadian.

8. I have no idea how large Custom House boy feet are! Will there shoes and boots fit a DOT boy?

TIA!

9. bump plz.

I'd also like to know.

10. The CustomHouse boots and shoes I have fit Ducan.
      the CustomeHouse boys have larger feet than the Volks boys.....not counting the SD-16 Yuki, that is. ^^

11. I searched the 'shoes' and 'sneakers' threads but I didn't find the answer.
      Do you know which sneakers (quite cheap ;) ) will fit DOT boys?

Please don't show me shoes which you are not sure.
      My friend bought cute sneakers for her camine and... they were too small ._. ...Great. The seller said that they'll fit perfectly _^_ The shoe size was 8 cm x 3,5 cm :roll:

12. The shoes I bought from Mimiwoo on Ebay fit so far (but they are a little tight), I bought them in knee-high & zip boot style so this is bound to be tigheter than sneaker style.

13. If anyone finds some that fit pretty well, I'd like to know too. :sweat

14. I don't have a picture handy, but I have a really nice pair of sneakers for my DoT boy from either mimiwoo or angeloutlet on ebay. They are white with three orange stripes on either side. I have also seen them in white with three blue stripes. They were under $5 and are actually a little big without socks....with socks, they are perfect! ;)

15. I can't find them, can anyone help me? TT

16. BlueSand - Actually I have those shoes home XD and yes - they fit my boy ;)

When I said sneakers I mean shoes like this :
      [​IMG]

17. well, i think none will fit for DOT. DOT boy foot is big. The size of that sneakers in somewhere 7-7.5 cm. It fits to CP and DOT girls but you have to squeze the foot inside.