1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes, boots and sneakers for DoT boys

Feb 23, 2006

1. So... I've browsed the site and I have a hard time finding any real answers to which companys I can by shoes for my DOT Ducan at?

Could anyone help me on this?

Would a DOT Boy be able to fit the CP S-Delfs?
      Where would I be able to get shoes for SD13 - Since everybody says the fit - I should go for it - But well... How do I know that it's a SD13 and such?

Please help me on this

2. My boy fits Mimiwoos shoes, they're dayamn awesome! I know that they work for Luts shoes too, but I'm not too sure if Luts brand shoes fit DOT's...
      At a guess I'd say that a senior delf's shoes would fit. I've heard that hound shoes fit too.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107858
      If you scroll down, you'll find a list of topics for shoes ^^

3. My Ducan can fit into Dollheart boots. They took a little breaking into, since DoT feet are a tad wider than most, but now they fit just fine. C8

4. Go for Dollheart. :)

Their boots fit my Andrea, and he had MASSIVE feet.

5. I've been saving up for a Sha and I've been looking for clothing to buy for him at the same time. I've been looking all over for a pair of sneakers and I've had no luck. Everyone I've found is too small for a DOT boy's huge feet.
      Have I missed a company being new to this hobby? I've searched Luts, Volks, mimiwoo's ebay site, Custom House, Iplehouse, Orient Doll, Buddy Doll and many others. The only sneakers I've found promising are from Souldoll, but they are brand new and haven't been released yet. Any help you can offer is really appreciated! :)

6. www.dolkot.com SHOULD have sneakers that fit DOT, I've been checking measurements but get someone who's tried dolkot sneakers with DOT dolls.

7. Oh thank you, I completely missed dolkot!! :doh :)

8. I have one more question. I can't find shoes for DOT boy from Dod.

The length of foot : 7.5cm

Width of Foot (longest) : 3.4cm

and i can't find shoes for them
      can you tell me about Super Dollfie foot will they be ok for DOT boy??

9. My DOT boy always wore shoes and boots from DollZone, their footwear comes in larger sizes, they are pretty cheap and the quality is great :)

10. I just bought these boots on ebay and they said the outside measuments are:
      bottom length 10 cm
      front palm width 4.5 cm
      (pretty darn big)

They are meant for a DoT (Camine) whose feet measurements are:
      The length of foot : 7.5cm
      Width of Foot (longest) : 3.4cm

I asked the seller if these were inner or outside measurement from the boots. They said they were outer. Maybe I got carried away in my compulsiveness (I love the boots >_<), but I thought that it would fit just fine on the inside, if not maybe just a little big, but nothing extreme. :sweat

Did I make a mistake on buying these boots? Are they too big? Anyone with a similar experience? :(

Oh and here's the link for the boots:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360028595643&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Thank you for reading! =')

11. Don't worry- I'm pretty sure the boots won't look 'too big' for your DOT. My DOT Camine used to wear boots almost like that, and they fit nicely. Also, it's a good idea to let your boy wear socks to make sure the boots don't stain the resin.

12. I read your message and bought some socks just now... i had forgotten to do so:doh

And w00t! Thank you! ^_^ :celebrate
      I was really worried the boots would bee too big TAT ... i am just so in love with them *_*
      I shall see for myself the day the boots arrive and hope they look good *prays* :eusa_pray

13. Alright, so I'm looking for some shoes for my DOT Homme Ducan body.. I was going to get these sometime soon; http://www.volksusa.com/sb13b051.html , but am wondering if they would even FIT. :( .. I want something similar.. so I'm wondering, if SD16 shoes fit better? If so, I would get these; http://www.volksusa.com/sbsd16b004.html .

If anyone has any suggestions where to find shoes similar to, that would fit, I'd be eternally grateful! ^_^;

14. Oh boy. His feet are huge! Pain in the backside to find shoes that fit. Sand his toes down if I don't find casual shoes. :roll:

It's not the length but the width. The widest part of his feet is over 3cm! So I might mod his feet. Ridiculously wide feet! Looked everywhere on here and all the websites I could think of.

I was wondering if any sneakers would fit on his feet?

The ones that look like converse? Where do I buy them?

Also, is it possible to get him smaller feet? Would female DOT feet fit on the male DOT legs? I don't care if the resin doesn't match. It'll be covered.

15. I've been buying the Converse style sneakers in Dollmore Model Female size for my SD13 boys, and found recently that they even fit my Saint! They're cheap, nicely made and stylish. They come in several colors as well. They can be found here:

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=4887\

Here they are in white:

[​IMG]

If they'll go on a Dollshe boy's large feet, maybe they'll fit on a DoT or DoI boy?

Also, I've bought the Dollmore Model Male boots for my Saint and they're HOOGE, so they'll likely fit your boy's bigger feet.

16. These shoes that I bought from Mimiwoo arrived today and despite the measurements being "Inner Size : Approx 8.2cm long x 2.8cm width ", they fit perfectly! =D So I went ahead and bought these sneakers too. They have the same measurements as the ones I just bought, so I think they'll fit. I'll post here again when they arrive to let you know if they fit. ^^

Oh yeah, don't buy Hound/70cm-sized sneakers for DOT boys, because they are waaaaay too big!

17. here are the 4 lots of shoes I bought recently off ebay:

ok this first pair Gothic Black shoes DO NOT FIT - despite me asking the seller and they said YES they fit DOT boys - well short of breaking my boys toes off hes never going to get in them EVER!

Bought from seller releaserain on ebay - cost US $16.50 + shipping
      Shoes size: approximately 9.5cm (length) x 4cm (wide) x 4.3cm (height)
      Inner Length of shoes: 8.5cm long (width not stated) DO NOT FIT DOT
      [​IMG]

These next 3 pairs of shoes DO FIT - bought from the same seller on ebay releaserain

Dollfie SD13 DOT Boy Shoes Slip on sneakers skulls white
      Bought from seller releaserain on ebay - cost US $4.99 + shipping
      Shoes size: approximately 9.5cm (length) x 3.5cm (wide) x 3.5cm (height)
      Inner length of shoes: 8.5cm long - width not stated- DO FIT DOT but its a bit of a squeeze but he gets in them without breaking a toe! ^_^
      [​IMG]

Super Dollfie SD13, Luts Delf, DOT BOY
      Low Cut Cons Canvas Sneakers Shoes - Jack Head
      Bought from seller releaserain on ebay - cost US $4.99 + shipping
      Shoes size: approximately 9.5cm (length) x 3.5cm (wide) x 4.5cm (height)
      Inner length of shoes: 8.5cm long - width not stated DO FIT DOT ^_^
      [​IMG]

Handmade shoes, fit for SD13, Luts Delf, DOT BOY Dolls
      Bought from seller releaserain on ebay - cost US $6.99 + shipping
      Shoes size: approximately 9.5cm (length) x 3.5cm (wide) x 4cm (height)
      Inner length of shoes: 8.5cm long - width not stated DO FIT DOT ^_^
      [​IMG]

Hope this helps in someway to anyone with DOT'S who like me are struggling to find shoes the right size for our big footed boys!!​

Please excuse the darkness of the photos but i couldnt find the cable for the digital camera so had to use my phone camera instead!​

18. Ebay do some great shoes for bigger footed boys.

19. I can't see the picture~~~~~

20. oh wow. Thank you! Please do tell if they fit. :aheartbea