1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Delf girls?

Jan 6, 2005

1. I didn't think it was TOOOO bad but my friend Debra was like "they look clunky." So I caved, LOL...

I have a white pair of boots from Poshdolls that are very cool, did you look there?

2. My Elf Lishe arrived only yesterday - (I'm so excited) - anyway, she wants to wear medieval garments, and who am I to argue with her?
      She arrived with a fabulous pair of black & red boots. Well when my Karanthir (Elf El Sleeping Vamp) saw them, he instantly claimed them. Now they are a little snug but he's got them on. So I guess the CP boys can wear the girls shoes - but not the other way around cause they just look too big.
      -Am

3. Personally, I love seeing boy shoes on girl dolls as I'm very attached to that oversized, 'chunky' look X3

4. I just received my first BJD, a Lutz Soo Special girl and she needs shoes. It looks like she'd wear a 70mm, but everything I've found is too wide. Does anyone know of shoes that would fit her without costing an arm and a leg?

Thanks!

5. My newly-arrived Soo, Claudia, is now sporting a pair of copper heels I purchased from Ebay seller eylcwsd/Poshdolls. Very mature looking shoes, and very reasonably priced :)

I'm also trying a pair of 68narrow shoes from jujus5gkids, another Ebay seller. Her MSD shoes fit perfectly on all three of my smaller girls, so I have high hopes. I'll post if they fit or not.

Good luck!

6. If you're looking for cheap shoes (under $10/pair), I'm afraid there isn't much available. I have a pair of these in 70mm and they fit my CP Soo reasonably well:

http://www.kemperdolls.com/index.php?link=product&ID=188&color=ivory

I also have these in 70mm, but there is a lot of extra room in the toe area:

http://www.kemperdolls.com/index.php?link=product&ID=175

Other than those, this site is the only place I've ever found shoes under $10:

http://cancan.myfiles.biz/jenny/eshop/

(Actually, there are other sneakers like this available from different sites at comparable prices, but from all the pics I've seen, these are the best.)

Do go to eBay, though, and check out seller eylcwsd, like clochette said. She often has great deals on SD shoes.

Good luck! :)

7. Are LUTS boy boots too large for girl feet? I have someone interested in buying the Hard Metal Boot for boy from LUTS that I'm selling, but s/he wants them for a girl doll. *_*

~Saiya

8. I found the hard metal boots almost too big for a luts boy, so yes I would imagine they would be far too large for a luts girl and would slip and slide around on her foot (they do that on my shiwoo even with the laces tightened from their original purchasing condition)

hopefully that helps

9. I agree with jackthepumpkinhead, because my Hound wears the Hard Metal Boots, and they fit him with a little room, and his feet are huge. ^_^

10. Lots of socks? Good luck!

11. Hello! I was wondering if it was possible for a Delf girl to wear boy's shoes, specifically boots. I know there is a size difference of about 1cm (from what I can guess from Luts' shoes), but would they stay on?

Thank you very much! :D

12. They should. The boots RoxyK has for sale were regularly worn by her Delf CP Dark Elf Soo, without incident.

13. Nope, boys shoes are way to big for these girls. They won't fit nicely...

Sera

14. I agree. I had Alyce try on Damien's boots once, and she looked like she had huge clown feetsies...

15. It might depend on the brand of shoe. I've heard that CP boys feet are not much larger than their girls feet. The shoes might fit if they are by luts, but will be really big if they are for SD13 boys. I have a limited shoe comparison here.

16. Can the Musedoll white/blck highheels fit a luts. i cant seem to find th measurements on the musedoll site.

17. yes, they fit. My Lishe can wear them :)

18. Can Delf girls wear 60cm obitsu shoes?
      I'm very interested in their shoes, but I'm worried if they're not fit for resin dolls.

19. 60cm Obitsus have MSD sized feet. George's measure 60 and he takes most Msd shoes easily. SD shoes are huge on him.

20. Lishe cannot wear the plastic high heels or the boots that Obitsu has released.

Dollfie Dream can wear the Obitsu shoes.