1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Delf girls?

Jan 6, 2005

1. My Dollfie Dream can't wear most obitsu shoes. I bought the loafers and they most certainly don't fit.

semirans

2. I don't have a Delf girl, but I don't think they would fit. Obitsu shoes have somewhat different proportions than regular SD feet, the shoes are a little wider and shorter. The shoes I've had do not fit my DD either.

3. I read over at the Junkspot forum that if you heat them up with a hairdryer, they'll soften a bit and you can slip them on your DD; they'll cool down to a perfect fit. I plan to get an Obitsu body soon for my Gretel, love those cool obitsu cowboy boots.

4. Will Unidoll shoes fit a delf? I saw both a pair I wanted to make her and a pair almost exactly like the ones i wear on their site... Almost eerie.

5. Do you mean the girl or the boy shoes? I have a Uni-girl and sadly I don't own a Delf girl, but the Uni girls feet are a bit smaller than the feet of the old Domuya girl flexi body. I have to force these shoes on the feet of my Uni girl. They are a very close fit, but the orange boots are a bit wider.
      That's all I can say.

6. Thank you. I'm sorry I meant for female. But, I think the shoes might be fine. It would be awesome if they fit nice.

7. Do the mid sized leekeworld shoes fit delf girls? Please only someone who has tried them reply. The sizing I have heard is inaccurate so measurements (67mm) do not apply.

Also, does anyone know of a ballet flat style shoe for sd girls?

8. I actually have the pink and white ballet shoes FROM Leeke. ^.^ There too big on my Soul Kid, which is an MSD. ^.^ I'm going to go with, there SD sized. There about 3 inches long. And an inch bigger than my girl's foot. XD

9. Does anybody know if the Senior Delf Girl shoes will fit regular Delf girls? I see some that I really like, but I don't want to order them if they won't fit. Please let me know. Thanks :D

10. We put these shoes on my friend's Kum-Ran, and they fit just fine.

SGS-15 For 13 Girl Heel Parts (Light Pink)
      http://doll.luts.co.kr/item-img/DFS_070724-10.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what shoes I put on my SDF Camilla, but thoese Delf shoes fit too.

11. I am getting a Delf Soony shortly, and like a pair of Senior Delf girl shoes. I was looking at the foot sizes for both on luts, and they aren't far off, only .1 of a centimetre I think. Lol.

Anyways, the inner foot size of the shoe is a centimeter larger. And the shoes say 'heel parts' in the title, I really don't know what that means either. So if anyone could let me know how loose they would fit, or if they would fit at all that would be great!

Thank you!

12. I bought a pair of Winter Bell shoes a few months ago and they fit the foot. My Delf's a bit unstrung at the moment, though, so I'm not sure how stable she will be standing in them.

13. Does anybody have high heel feet for the Senior Delf Girl?

14. can you buy the senior delf heeled foot to put on the soony body?