1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Dream of Teen girls (DoT)

Feb 3, 2006

1. I only have a few pairs of shoes for Ophélie, but I can tell you that she fits in Luts Two ex Maryjanes without any problem (but so does my El ^^; ), but does NOT fit into SD 13 girl boots from Dollheart with a zipper in the front (they ruined two pairs of her socks :( ), so it's best if you avoid those ^^;

2. If this helps... I got a pair of shoes for my SD girls from Domuya and I can barely stuff their feet into it.:roll:
      I don't know the Domuya bodies I don't have one just liked the SD shoes but they don't fit great on my Volks, Custom House, Luts SD-s

Andie

3. My Domuya Fay has a pair of sneakers that are loose on her, but snug on my Shall; i.e Shall's got big feet XD.

Luts Tetra mid boots fit Shall perfectly. I would go for the square toe shoes and boots when buying for DOT, as I have a pair of white round toe midlength boots from Dollmore that did not fit very well - they were too tight on Shall, with the result that her toes pushed against the leather and created this semi permanent impression on them =\. However, I tried on a pair of SD13 boy dress shoes and they are much too big; very roomy in the toes and made her look like a clown...

She will not fit into Dollmore ugg boots - I tried. x_x.

4. Shall's foot length is only 0.1cm off from the Delf girl's, so most Luts shoes for girls should fit her fine. <3 I only know because I'm saving for a Shall myself and trying to figure out what will fit her.

5. Hello, new here.... I had a question and just thought all you fine people would know....

If in my wildest dreams I came to own Shall...she would fit into any 60cm-made outfits, correct?
      Now, the outfits they have on DoD for the 60cm dolls aren't to my liking, so I would have to find other places specializing in that size for outfits...57cm outfits wouldn't work?

Sorry if this is confusing.... I'm new to the world of dollfies, and would like to know all I can before deciding on a purchase...*_*
      Any help you can give would be lovely, thanks!

6. I can't give much help as to what Shall can wear, but DoTs are generally thinner than other tall dolls and can't always share clothes. You might get more answers to your question if you put in your title that it's about Shall, (edit your post and go to 'advanced' to change the title) :daisy

7. Will do, thanks!

8. Overall it really depends on the outfit. Some are ok some fit great and some are aweful. DoT tend to have lankier limbs but for the most part she's pretty easy to dress. I plan on making a few Shall outfits from some patterns I have so if you're looking for something in particular let me know and I'll sift through and see if I have anything that might work for you.

However out of everything dressing her isn't too bad. It's her feet though which can prove to be a little more difficult. Depending on the style she may or may not fit into the SD13 girl shoes. Most are ok if they're the rounded toe style or boot style.

9. So most SD13 outfits should work for her? Are there certain clothing details I should look out for? Or is it just a trial & error kind of thing?
      What about normal SD clothing? Would any of those fit at all? Just curious.

Thanks for the help!

10. Shall is slender and long-legged - but she's not so slender that clothes don't fit at all. I've dressed my Shalls in dollheart outfits with few problems. My Shall wore the Volks Emma outfit for a while, and she's worn the Dollheart Blueberry, Kala, White Fer, and Luna outfits. You can look them up on Dollheart's site. The Dollheart shoes fit fine too... Good luck!

11. I didn't know about that Dollheart site. Thanks for your help!

12. Ive also seen Shalls in some Luts outfits(like the white Riche dress)and they looks like they fit well.Skirts will probably work ,pants may not due to leg length and I would think shirts would be alright to but someone who owns a Shall may know differently

13. I haven't had a problem with my Shall wearing any clothes SD sized clothes, aside from one pair of shoes being a bit tight. I still got them on in the end. Otherwise, everything I have fits just fine.

14. Such great pictures, padawansguide!

Thank you everyone!

15. So far I've made some clothes for my Shall, but I did get an outfit here on DoA, from Musedoll (the Petit Rococo outfit). The shirt fits fine, but the skirt was big, it kept falling right off of her (which wasn't good cause she doesn't have any underwear)! I just pinned the skirt so it fits perfectly. ^_~

16. Aa right, pins can help. Do you just use small safety pins or something else?

17. The skirt came with some chains attached to small safety pins. So safety pins. The patterns I got off of eBay worked like a charm too.;)