1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Dream of Teen girls (DoT)

Feb 3, 2006

1. Cool, thanks!

2. I need to buy myself a reward after finishing a project for school I've been slaving over for the last few weeks~ so I wanted to buy Justyne some new clothes. But I can't find her style clothes anywhere!

She wears street-style type clothing ~ Kinda like this outfit from CheeryDoll. Excpet maybe without that hat >______>;

All I seem to be able to find is punk/goth style, casual style, or frilly dress / lolita style, which is all very nice but nothing that my girl would wear.

Does anyone know any eBay sellers / online stores that carry these styles of doll clothes?

Thanks for your help!

3. Rawr! I agree! ToT Please would someone answer. xD

4. I can custom-make just about anything you want for a DoT girl or boy. Please take a moment to look around my site http://www.LindsaysCorner.com for examples of my work. There's not a ton of examples for the DoTs yet, but check the other sections. My store section is temporarily closed but I am accepting small commissions at this time. Thanks! :daisy

Lindsay

5. Bumping this thread~

I'm trying to gather info on what shoes fit the girl body. It seems the DOT girl's foot isn't so big compared to other brands -- has anyone found shoes that don't fit their Shall?

(I'm currently shoe-shopping, if you can't tell xD; Thanks in advance for any help~)

6. I've searched this forum everywhere and just can't find the answer @____2;; *twitch*

I think my DOT girl body has 30cm legs. Will girl pants from Customhouse fit her?

Thanks!

EDIT: So, are any other dollies big enough? I just need to find some jeans @_________@;

7. I think the CH girls are really short? Like 55cm? So I'm gonna guess the answer would be no. :sweat

I have no idea how well fitted their pants are though, if they run large, they might work. But just given the huge height difference of the two, I'd say it's not likely they could share pants.

8. =/ Thanks for the info, I appricate it. Otherwise I would have just spent $76 on pants that don't even fit!

What pants will fit a DOT girl, then? (Besides DOD's pants). What other girls have long legs? She really needs some jeans!

9. Volks SD13 girls legs are pretty long but probably still far from being as long as a DOTs. I do know SD10 would be too short, and so would Elfdolls. You might be able to try Delf boys pants, that's if Shall isn't too thin.

Sera~

10. Thanks for your reply~

I've got a pair of Delf boy pants for her, and they're entirely too big around the waist =/ Jeez, I didn't expect such difficulty in finding her clothes. I might have to commission these jeans =/

Are there any another dolls with long legs?

11. I guess Shall is too thin then. Sooms look to be taller in the legs, if someone out there with one could confirm this, then that would be most helpful.

Sera

12. You can always bring the clothes in around the waist if you dont plan on selling the clothes again. Or use a belt?

13. I use a belt for her, but the fabric becomes extremely bunched up and awkward. In the end, the only way to keep it on her and make it look good is to use a complicated arrangement of safety pins... one that gathers the fabric together in the back in a certain way and two that pin the pants to the shirt, so they will stay up. Unfortunately this only works for photographs from the front; at most side or back angles the saftey pins are visible.

I have thought about taking in the pants, but I'm not very experienced in matters of sewing ^^; I might be really off but I think (from getting things taken in IRL) that there is only so much you can take in, especially since the pants have a lot of pockets and suchlike =/

Thanks for the suggestion, though~ I might look into it again, and maybe I'll talk to some IRL seamstresses about it.

Mmm, I didn't even think of Soom girlies. I'll check around and see if I can dig up some measurements :)

14. I have a pair of Volks SD13 jeans and they fit my Shall perfectly. They are not too short or too baggy.

I also have a pair of pants from Elfdoll that fit perfectly... and a pair from Iplehouse as well. I've yet to find anything that doesn't fit her, but you should be fine with those companies. None of the pants were too short or baggy.

If you'd like jeans, I'd go with Volks. They're such a nice quality. ^_^

I've yet to buy her clothes from Luts or Customhouse, so I can't vouch for either of those.

15. That's good to know~ thanks very much :)

16. First off, mods, please, if this is in the wrong place, I humbly apologize. Please feel free to move this then. I wasn't sure where to place this. -.-;;

That being said.. I did a LOT of searching for the answer to my question. And maybe I was looking for the wrong thing. But, here it is...

Will Dollfie Dream clothing fit a Dream of Doll "Shall"?

I see SO many outfits that just SCREAM for my Naoko. But, I'd HATE to spend $80.00+ on an outfit I can't even USE since I don't have a DD. T.T

And, would there be any alterations that needs to be made TO help them fit?

I was under the impression that their bust and such were essentially the same. (After checking out the measurements on another post) But I need to be 110% certain that it will work, before I go ahead and save up that kind of money for an outfit. ^_^;;

If anyone has ANY pictures of this being possible, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Even if it doesn't fit EXACT, it'd help me determine where it doesn't fit, and IF there was any remote possibility of doing anything to MAKE it fit.

Otherwise, I guess I'll be trying my hand at making some outfits similar to them on my own! hehe.

Thanks so much!!

17. Well... if the measurements are essentially the same (waist, bust, hips, and shoulders being the essential ones) then it SHOULD work. The only other question I would look into is the length of the torso. DOT girls are taller than DD if I remember correctly, so you'd want to know if that difference was in the torso, or just the legs, because that will determing where the waist on the outfit hits her... if its at her real waist or if it hits her higher around her ribcage (since she's wider there than at her waist, then it wouldn't fit as well.) Hopefully someone out there has a Shall and some DD clothes or they have both dolls and we can get a good comparison. Good luck!

18. *nodnod* Well, from the measurements I've seen, it looks like they'd fit. However, like you said, there are other measurements that aren't there, that need to be considered. Unfortunately, I don't have a DD to take those measurements. :( ..

But, I figured, there must be *someone* out there with a DD and a DOD (Shall?) that would know, right? ^_^;; I hope. hehe.

I'd just really like to get the lollita outfits and anime styles for my Naoko. And rather then try and make them myself.. I figured it'd be easier to just buy what I like! ^_^ hehe.

Thanks so much for the reply. I hope someone can answer this for me. :(

19. Yeah, I hear ya. Well, if all else fails then at least you can resell the outfit? ^^;;