1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Dream of Teen girls (DoT)

Feb 3, 2006

1. I just ordered 2 pairs of those gorgeous Mary Janes myself and hoping they will fit the Luts girl foot...

Val

2. I have a Ciel; the clothes WILL fit Shall, but the shoes... it depends on how much you're willing to squeeze them. Ciel's feet are very narrow; Luts girl shoes fit loosely in the width on her.

I have a dollfie dream outfit for my girl, and it fits her like it was MADE for her, so yes, Musedoll clothes will fit them too. ^^

3. shoes are a bit of a hit or miss with Shall/E-an/I-ra I've found that the heeled shoes on Leeke from a preorder fit great, also (of course) the DoD shoes and some of the Luts ones for the boys are good too :) haven't tried any of the girl shoes from Luts though.

4. Thanks for that Rillystar, i'll have to go and look on the sites that do fit them for sure. Dot shoes are never in stock so i'll take waht i can get.

5. Hi All I just recieved the Mary Jane shoes from MuseDoll and they fit perfectly on the Luts foot..off to try on other dolls...

6. Thank you so much for sharing that, I've been thinking about getting Musedoll shoes for my CP girl, but didn't want to bite it until I knew they would fit. Yay!

7. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if delf girl size will fit onto my DOT E-an?
      I've already ordered the dress so too late to cancel but i was wondering if she can actually wear it.
      OH and also if SD shoes are the size DOT girls can wear.

8. You should change your title to be more specific for DOT, you'll get more help. I know the musedoll stuff will fit, but not sure about shoes etc. good luck

9. I just got the high heel feet from DoD that I ordered, and the Musedoll Mary-Janes fit wonderfully now!
      I'm very happy... My girl's gonna be in heels for the next few days :sweat . Poor thing.

Kirsten

10. I'm sorry if I posted this on the wrong forum but I'm very new to posting here...

I'm waiting for my DOT Shall to arrive and I'm going to California this Monday to visit a friend. As it turns out, my friend has arranged it so I am able to go to the Volks store in Torrance.

Shal is my first doll and I have little knowledge about BJD's in general, but I know that her feet are slightly bigger than most (?) and that some clothing would be short on her. So I'm wondering if Volks shoes would fit her, as well as clothing.

My main goal is to buy some shoes but if that's not possible, then I'll get some clothes instead.

Yeah, this seems like... a bit last minute, but it didn't dawn on me to check on it until just now.

Any feedback would be wonderful!

#90 ghostcloud, Nov 2, 2007
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    11. first off i know shes thinner- how much thinner than sd13's? can she share some clothing with them or not?

does sd16 clothing fit?
      if not who would be ther best retailer to buy nice clothing for her?

-im sure i may have missed these else where and sorry if this thread is a little redundant!:|

12. Shall fits most of the clothes for standard SD13 sized girls like Lishe. I've had mine in everything from Dollmore to designers & never had any problems with fit.

13. her bust isn;t quite as big as say the Iplehouse girls, or the mature Luts body and her waist is narrower. She's about the same in most other areas though....cept her head...8/9 so hats might be a bit big unless from another company that has 8/9 sized heads

14. I wasn't sure where to ask this...I hope I'm in the right place and someone here can give me an answer!

My boyfriend bought me a Dream of Doll Shall for Christmas :aheartbea and while I'm waiting for her to arrive, I've been looking for some shoes and accessories for her. My question is...can Shall wear heeled shoes? More specifically, I love these shoes:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=150194664375&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI
      but DOD doesn't say she comes with extra feet, and I'm pretty sure her included feet are flat. Does this mean I will have to buy extra feet for her if I want her to wear heeled shoes?

Thanks for your help, sorry for the n00b question. :?

15. I'm pretty sure the flat feet could fit into that. At least that's what I've seen XD; Though I'm no expert ^w^;;

16. Hi Lady Nightengale,

For your reference,
      I own a DOT Shall. With the original flat feet of the girl body. Shall's feet cannot fit to high heels shoes of leekeworld (Pre-Order)LS-023 http://www.leekeworld.us/

She can fit into Luts DGS-21 PRETTY CANDIES For Girl with flat feet
      http://eluts.com/

17. Thank you so much for your help! Now I have to decide if I want to buy the heeled feet for her or stick with getting cute flat shoes...lol.

18. I bought heeled shoes for my Shall from Musedoll, and she couldn't fit into them with her flat feet.
      So I bought the heeled feet from DoD after getting the shoes for her and they fit then!
      I guees it just depends on the make of the shoe.
      :aheartbea Kirsten

19. Hi

Im about to order my first doll DoD Shall
      and i was looking around for boots but i've read everywhere that,
      well Shall's feet are just a big bit big for alot of shoes/boots and so i was wondering if these will fit:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=2631

Could somebody please tell me.
      Thanks....

20. Those boots will most likely fit her. I have a DOT Shall and I have a pair of dollmore boots and they fit her, so I do not see why these wouldn't...