1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Dream of Teen girls (DoT)

Feb 3, 2006

1. Hi there just a quick question, does anyone out there have DoT heeled feet? I have just got Lilith my E-an a pair and while they are beautifully sculpted they seem so much smaller than her normal feet. Her shoes from Dollheart, (they are meant for heeled feet) completly swamp her heeled foot. Has anyone else had this problem with DoT heeled feet?

Other question is what shoes are suitable for DoT heeled feet?

Thankyou for reading.

2. I have a pair and never noticed. RIght now she wears Leeke heeled shoes perfectly fine. I can try them in the Iplehouse Freezie shoes too if you want.

I think you may want to try with socks or stockings on. For some shoes they look and fit better that way.

3. I have the heeled feet and they fit perfectly in the MSD sized Dollga shoes.

4. hi
      can anyone tell me if dollmore SD clothes
      fits D0T gals?
      i have a D0T Shall.
      infact looking at the dolls comparison,dollmore youth eve is almost
      similar in size to D0T gal and this two are SD size. 57 to 60cm height.
      only D0T gal head is alittle smaller but should fit 8-9 wig as same as dollmore youth.
      thanks

5. I got a pair of jeans from Dollmore a while ago from the SD size range it fit My Shall fine. Also got a traditional Korean dress from dollmore and she fit as well . Wig wise I tends to get size 8-9 as this is the best size for my 60 cm Girls. hope this help.

6. Okay well I wasn't really sure where to post this so please don't be mad at me if this is the wrong place for this :aheartbea

Um, anyway I was wondering where I can get Converse shoes for a DoT doll, I see that some people have them for their dolls and they look super cute (I even like wearing Converses myself! :)) So if anyone can tell me where to get them, thank you!

7. you can get them at Dollmore. Although certain colors or styles have been sold out for quite a bit right now...Not sure if they'll restock anytime soon. But check anyways.

8. Thank you, I'll check! Again thank you!

9. you have to be careful with DoT their wide feet sometimes don't fit stuff. I'm going to try for one of the new Leeke pairs and see if that fits my DoT boy. For DoT girls it's much easier

10. you can also try ebay (yes its evil I know), they are pretty cheap usually so you aren't out a lot of money if they don't work

11. I've gotten three different pairs on eBay, do a search for "dollfie sneakers" and there should be a few hits.

12. Rillystar: Yes, I know to becareful about their wide feet and stuff. I've seen some complaints about that around the forums.

Eleniel + Stoner Kitty: I checked ebay but they seem to have the same converse sneakers that they have on Dollmore, though they are a bit cheaper. I'm not sure if I would want to trust some random person right now but I think I will! Thanks!

Oh wow, the title of this thread totally changed! LOL! It used to say "Converse?" but now it says "Converse to fit DoT boys?". The converses that I'm buying is for a DoT GIRL.

13. Fixed it! :)

I try to make sure that all of the threads in Larger Dolls are easily searchable so I add key words to make threads more useful and informative to everyone. You'll also get more answers if your title tells people right off if it's a question they can answer - More DoT girl owners will check your thread if you aim it at them. ;)

14. Oh, okay :D I was just curious how all of a sudden the title changed!

15. I bought mine on ebay in several different colors. Sorry for the lousy pic.

[​IMG]

16. Oh wow! Your doll is so beautiful!

17. I checked the sticky for Dream of Teen but I couldn't find an answer to my question, although I might of missed something.

Well the point is does Girl Iplehouse clothing fit Dream of Teen girls? I'm mainly worried about the shorts, they just added a nice pair to their clothing section that I'd really like to get since my girls doesn't have any clothes. So would the shorts fit my DOT girl?

18. Well, measure your DoT doll (Like the waist, bust, ect). Then look at Iplehouses 60 cm girl dolls and see if they have the same measurements or near the same measurements. That'll probably help you.

19. Thanks but that's the thing. I don't have a tape measure and I'd rather not go the hardware store just to get one. Its pretty far away and with the prices of gas... X_x And I can't find DOT's hip/waist measurements on the site.

Anyone else have any first hand exprience?

20. How about The regular girl Dollmore clothes? I really like the Angelic Scars set I want it for the E-an I plan to get.