1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoes for Unoss? x__X;;

Jan 19, 2005

1. Thank you both so much :-)

2. Her feet are the size of an SD13 boy - but her calves are much bigger, making high shank boots a little problematic. ^_^

3. Hi,

Will SD13 girl shoes fit Unoss? Or are boy shoes the only 1 who fit?

4. NO unfortunetly no sd 13 sized shoes fit, not eevn dollheart who makes them a little larger, but i have found that sd 13 boys fit well and lots of american girl sandals look adorable.

5. Elaine of Poshdolls (eylcwsd on Ebay) has goth Loli shoes/boots for Unoss, i have them both & they fit/look great!

6. Owke thanks ye guys...^^ I also discovered that leeke has girl Unoss shoes!!!!! Lovely!!

7. Just receievd a Volks Unoss. What size shoes will fit her. I know the SD are all not long or wide enough. What type Boys shoes will fit her????
      Thanks in advance.
      Con nie :D

8. Volks SD13 boys shoes, CH boys shoes, most any of the boys shoes fit.
      Poshdolls has a few girl shoes that are for the unoss. ^^

9. Thank you so much, I am going to start looking right now.
      Connie :D

10. Angelregion's "L" size shoes are supposed to fit Unoss too... They have cute shoes in female styles in many colours - and the shoes are very well made! :daisy

11. I tried so many different shoes on my unoss and they just won't fit! :...( Anyone know which shoes'll fit her?

Also, what can I use as a replacement S hook?? My girl dosn't have one.

I just recieved my Unoss the other day and I am absolutely in love! She is so beautiful and I love her sculpt and body, she is positively breathtaking! :love

12. Going by what Minoru World says with their sizing, Unoss can share shoes with SD13 boys.

13. Just curious here, how long are her feet?

14. Thanks!, usagi665!! Cool, I'll have to get some shoes from there, there are some cute ones! :)

Her feet are about 3 inches long and almost 1 1/2 inches wide!

15. Hey Anya's Mom~

Also try Leekeworld. http://www.leekeworld.us/

They have shoes which are sized for "SD13Boy/UNOSS." I bought/recieved a pair of slippers from them that fit (though snuggly).

Also, Luts Delf Boy BOOTS fit my girl as well. She does not fit their regular shoes which are smaller in size.

Just as a rule, most SD13 BOY shoes fit Unoss, but if they are slim fitted (like a dress shoe) her feet are sometimes too wide.

Minoruworld and Leeke world are the way to go if you want Feminine shoes that fit Unoss!

EDIT:

About the S-hook:

Unoss do not use an S-hook. Actually, they don't have anything to keep the back of their heads on. (I use tape) The elastic strings should attach in her head like, right behind her forehead. I can take a picture tonight to show you if I'm not being clear enough w/ words.....

16. Thank you!, SporkNinja!!

I love the Leekeworld shoes! :o I'm there! :sneaky (well, after I finish paying some bills... :sweat )

And about the S hook, I looked inside her head again, and I understand what you're saying, now. Thank you! :) And it looks like she's due for re-stringing. The elastic is kind of worn. :( I have some elastic cord for re-stringing, its just a matter of getting off my lazy butt to do it. :roll:

17. I have a pair of rather cheap, black patent mary jane shoes that I believe will fit her. I'll send them to you for free if you like. If they fit, cool, if not, you can do what you like with them. PM me if you're interested. ^^ They're supposedly american girl sized shoes, so if they do fit, there's quite the variety of AG shoes out there!

18. Thank you so much for offering!! :aheartbea I actually found a pair waaaay in the back of my dolly dresser, and they fit her! :D And I just bid on a pair of pink converse type sneakers on ebay, so I think I'm all set now for shoes. ;) But thank you! :daisy