1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Show me your MUSE! show me the one doll that inspires you the most!

Apr 18, 2006

1. Ilú. Ilú, Ilú, Ilú, always up to something...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A bratty, troublesome muse, this one, but worth it all the same ^_______^

2. I love this pic!
      My muse is my Chloe( Kaye Wiggs' Maya)
      [​IMG]

3. Kai Kai Kai Kai and... Kai xD
      He will always be my dolling muse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Both of my boys inspire in a different way, Kyoshi is my little baby:aheartbea he inspires me to sew, paint and write and he also gets most of the clothes and accessories. Meanwhile, Dantès is more serene, peaceful and reserved...and his quietness inspires me to take more pictures... even though i feel more attached to kyoshi, I had to admit that Dantès is my muse, my precious boy :chibi

[​IMG]

#64 yumi~, Nov 7, 2006
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    5. I'd say it woud be Enzeru who makes me want to be a better photographer.
      [​IMG]

6. My baby, Avery <3 I never get tired of taking photos of him, sewing him clothes, or drawing his character. He deffinetely makes my bad days better~as well as my art funks :3 His beauty never ceases to amaze/inspire me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ZimZum would be my tiny muse, he's the one who helps me make clothes and sits next to me when i do art stuff <3

[​IMG]

8. Nívea is my Muse, I love her to bits. She's the one that inspires all my stories, and she inspires me more since she found a resin form XD
      [​IMG]

9. Soji <3 He'll always be my muse, even without his faceup X3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Mine is definitely Dalamar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. All Dollshes inspire me greatly, but mostly the Saints, i just can't get enough of their realistic appeal and troubled expression.

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

Sumire has to be my muse she inspires me to draw, write, and give me ideas ^_^ I ADORE her. :aheartbea

13. I love both my dolls equally. But despite Yasmir getting all the attention, I find my quiet Kaede very mesmerizing and inspiring. ^^

[​IMG]

14. X3 Alex has been my Muse since i created him for a school project in 2001...the whole reason i got into dolls was to "make him real" :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry for the spam...i love my boy :love

15. Muse is absolutly my muse. XD he means everything to me :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Muses change? I suppose so - mine is now my Sard -

[​IMG]

17. Despite my complete and utter devotion to Suke, Clementine always inspires my sewing binges and photography attempts...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. My own muse is Bowi:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just love him!

19. Without hestitation my muse is Nanuri <3
      She inspires me SO much..( I Haven't draw anything in 3 year..Then came Nanuri and gived me her personal gift....I draw again..alot <3 )

[​IMG]

20. Definitely Ducan! The camera loves him.

[​IMG]